met you in a bar (all eyes on me, your illusionist)

...all eyes on us
you make everyone disappear...
.
.
.
Ask and you shall receive!

Sometimes.

Prequel to "you know i'm not a bad girl (but i do bad things with you)".

How Eda and Serkan met.

Contains adult and vulgar language and mature content not suitable for anyone below the age of 18.

=======================

Young woman sat at the bar under the desiring stares of dozens of men, downing drink after drink, buzzed and well on her way to being drunk as hell.

She was angry. Actually, no. No. She was pissed off.

Her boyfriend of three years cheated on her.

Three. Fucking. Years.

Just like that. As if it didn't mean a fucking thing to him.

Well, obviously, it didn't mean anything to him. Why else would he cheat on her? With her best friend, no less?

Her supposed best friend...

"God, I'm an idiot." she mumbled.
"I don't know who did what to get you like this but you most certainly are not an idiot."

She turned her head to look at the owner of the voice. He looked familiar. Too familiar. Was that..?

"Holy fuck."

He chuckled.

"Yeah. I get that a lot."
"Sorry. I, uh.. I know who you are but I'm too buzzed to remember your name right now."
"I can see that. My name's Serkan."
"Right. Eda."
"Nice to meet you, Eda. So. Who did what to get you like this?"
"Is that how it works?"
"How what works?"
"You chat up women and take them home?"
"Not really. Usually, they come to me."
"But not tonight?"
"Oh no. They came. I sent them away."
"Why? Not in the mood?"
"Let's just say somebody else caught my eye."
"I caught your eye? Seriously?"
"Why's that so hard for you to believe? You're a beautiful woman sitting alone, drinking at a bar. I'm known for my womanizing tendencies. The writing's on the wall, really."
"That 'beautiful woman sitting alone, drinking at a bar' just found out that her boyfriend of three years has been cheating on her. So forgive me if I don't really feel like indulging your advances."
"Ouch. That's rough."
"Wait, it gets better. He cheated on me with my best friend."
"Yeah, that's.."
"And, apparently, it's been going on for months.
"Well, that sucks. But it's his loss. Because you are too beautiful to cheat on. He must be a moron to do something like that to such a gorgeous woman like you."
"And this must be the part where you butter up your prey. His loss, your gain? Is that what you're going for?"
"You make too much sense to be drunk."
"You got me. I'm not. I just look like it. High alcohol tolerance."
"Well, is it working at least? Should I change tactics? Or am I just wasting my time?"
"I don't know. Why don't you sit down, buy me another drink and keep buttering me up?"
"So let's see, my choices are either going back to my private lounge where at least a dozen women are waiting to throw themselves at me or staying here and taking my chances with you. The first option has a much better chance of getting me laid tonight."
"You already made your decision and you know it."
"When, exactly, did I make my decision?"
"When you blew off those dozens of women and came here. You and I both know exactly how this night is going to end."
"How?"

She honestly didn't know what came over her. It was probably the liquid courage.

She got closer to him, maintaining eye contact. She smirked when his eyes slipped to her lips. She brought her lips to his ear and whispered,