you took a polaroid of us (then discovered)...

...the rest of the world was black and white (but we were in screaming color)

Five times Serkan found a photo of him and Eda and remembered plus the one time he took the photo himself plus the one time it was taken without them knowing.

Photos used in this one shot belong to their respective owners. I only turned them into polaroids to make them fit the theme.

There are a few minor changes here and there. Selin does not come back with Serkan here. Instead, he was found immediately after the accident and taken to a hospital and woke up with memory loss. He also doesn't clash with Eda as much as they do on the show. This thing is set in a universe where he actually wants to remember and his friends and mother actually help him. There are some artistic liberties taken. Just roll with it. It's an AU after all.

Thank you so much for all your comments on the last chapter. I honestly did not expect that kind of response. I'll try to do more like it. Hopefully, the inspiration will come.

========================

1.
The first time Serkan found a photo of him and Eda, he was at his office. He'd been looking for a file. The photo was stuck between two blueprints.

She was standing behind him, on a higher ground leaning on him with her hands on his shoulders

She was standing behind him, on a higher ground leaning on him with her hands on his shoulders. They were both smiling.

It was a nice photo. He looked happy. They both did. He forced himself to recall the memory but there was nothing.

He took the photo and the file he'd been looking for and sat at his table. He tried to focus on his work but his eyes kept slipping to the photo.

He startled when the sky turned black and it started raining. The lightning struck. And with that sound, a memory found its way to his mind.

(It was raining. He and Eda were arguing in front of a fireplace. Was that his family's mountain house? He couldn't make out the exact words but Eda walked out and he went after her. "Eda! Eda! Eda!" "What Eda? What? What more do you want from me?" She pushed him away and he grabbed her arm and turned her around. Their bodies collided, faces inches away from one another. They were breathing heavily.)

The memory was such a contrast to the photo in his hand. They were arguing in the memory and smiling in the photo. He needed to talk to Eda. Right now.

2.
The second time Serkan found a photo of him and Eda, he was at his mom's house for dinner. His mom was showing him some pictures from the year he didn't remember. Most of them were of him and Sirius, a couple of him riding a horse. Some of him and his mom together. His eyes stuck two a photo near the bottom of the pile. It was the only photo with him and Eda his mother had.

 It was the only photo with him and Eda his mother had