you know i'm not a bad girl (but i do bad things with you)

This one has been sitting in my drafts for about a week. I thought a lot about posting this one. I'm so nervous about this, you have no idea. And then I said to myself "to hell with it, I wrote it, I'll publish it" and pressed publish.

AU where mafia boss Serkan seduces student/bar singer Eda.

It's actually more like they seduce each other...

With a little twist...

Contains adult and vulgar language and mature content not suitable for anyone below the age of 18.

Trigger warning for Eda being restrained during sex. It is completely consensual. But if this particular act is triggering for you, or if you think it might be, skip this chapter.

======================

The notorious mafia boss Serkan Bolat, known for his cold and hard facade, unforgiving nature and his ruthlessness for backstabbers and traitors, got out of the bed, got dressed and put his gun into the holster on his waist.

Paying little attention to the young woman he just fucked laying down on the bed.

"Leaving so soon?"
"I have things to do. Hotel room's taken care of for the night. Feel free to order room service."
"Thanks for the offer but I have somewhere to be."
"Suit yourself. I'll call you later."

Then he planted a little kiss on her lips and left the room, meeting with his army of security standing guard outside the hotel room.

"Boss."
"Get the car ready. We're going to that new bar opening. Engin should be there already."
"Yes boss."

He was at the door within 20 minutes. Engin, with a mocking smirk on his face, greeted him.

"I've been waiting for an hour. Hope the sex was worth it."
"You know I don't kiss and tell, Engin. Let's go."

They skipped the queue and let the owner escort them to their private table, prepared for them specifically. The owner let them know about a special concert for the opening and Serkan dismissed him after calling for the waiter to order their drinks with the instruction to keep them coming.

"Word on the street's that this singer's good. There's serious hype about her. Look at the crowd."
"It's a new bar, Engin. People are probably just here for discounted drinks. Besides, what do I care about some nobody singer? If she was someone famous, there would have been ads all over the city. She's probably just some wannabe singer trying to catch someone's attention to get a record deal."
"Maybe. Maybe not. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy the show."
"This isn't exactly my idea of a good time, Engin."
"Oh, I know what your idea of a good time is. I waited for an hour because of that."
"Yeah, well, you know me. I hope I can find someone here."
"Your right hand not doing it for you?"
"Fuck you Engin."
"No thanks. You're a hot guy but I don't swing that way."

Before Serkan could answer him, the owner came out on stage to thank everyone for coming and to introduce the singer of the night. Apparently, the girl was friends with the owner and she was doing this as a favor to him. Eda Yıldırım. Now, why did that name sound familiar?

Then came out the hottest, the most gorgeous woman Serkan Bolat had ever seen in his life.

From where he was sitting, he could see her perfectly. Her beautiful face, her barely there makeup, her hot body, her long legs uncovered by her short dress... The way she commanded that stage as she played her guitar and danced and sang and her voice...

Don't get him started on her voice.

And the songs she sang. The lyrics... The way she looked straight into his eyes when she sang some of the more.. provocative ones.