- Chapter FIFTY -

He arrived at the house and knocked on the door. Landon's beard was cleanly shaved as he knew how much she hated thick beards. His hair nicely attended to and he dressed appropriately.

Camilla opened the door and a frown was dressed on her face. "Leave." She spoke closing the door, but Landon stopped the door from closing by his foot.

"Look, I get why you'd hate me Mrs. Santiago but there's something I really need to say." He begged, opening the door back. "Mrs. Santiago, I really love your daughter, and I made a mistake letting her go. I understand that you want nothing to do with me but I came here to apologize to you and her. So can I please see her?"

Joseph came asking who was at the door but froze when he saw Landon with a red rose in his hand. "So now you're trying to get with my wife?" He asked, in an irritated tone.

"No, Mr. Kazami. I'm here to talk to your wife and her daughter." He chuckled, nervously.

She let him in. "Do you want tea? I heard British people really love tea." She offered, starting the kettle.

Chuckling he nodded his head. Despite that stereotype about British people loving tea, it wasn't true for Landon. Landon hated tea but still accepted it because he didn't want to be rude.

"So you need to talk to Carlota? Why not call her or text her?" He questioned, sitting down on the couch opposite him.

"She blocked my number and changed her phone number because I can't call her from any phone line." He explained.

"Landon, what exactly do you want?" He asked, as his wife joined him on the couch.

"I want to apologize for being a horrible person and inform both you and your daughter that I love her so much and I want her to take me back."

"Landon, I'm not going to permit that. You made my daughter a homewrecker, ruined her longest friendship, ruined her relationship with her mother, and ruined her relationship with Lorenzo who is the better boyfriend." Camilla spoke.

He had to try and stop himself from saying something rude. He wasn't the most polite person but he did know how to charm parents. Plus, Landon wouldn't risk it for the woman he loves.

"I honestly wish Carlota and I met under different circumstances. Then it would have been easier."

"How did you even take her virginity?" Camilla asked.

He smirked but quickly wiped it away. "Uh, I don't know. It seems I have that effect on people."

"You're not cute." She hissed, rolling her eyes. "You're going to explain from beginning to end how you ruined my daughter's life from your eyes."

The kettle had finished boiling which was her cue to pour him some tea.

Once Landon got his tea he took a sip and smiled. "Carlota doesn't get her cooking skills from you, doesn't she?"

She smiled at his comment. "She gets them from her father."

"Did Carlota and her dad ever reunite? She never actually told me."

Camilla froze to look at Landon hard and long. "Y-you know about her father?"

He dropped the tea on the coffee table and nodded his head. "She was crying over the phone and told me she needed me to be there for her. So I was. I do really care about her."

It shocked Camilla. No one except her and Joseph knew about Carlota's father. The only reason Joseph knew is because Camilla told him. Not even Yasmin or Lorenzo knew.

"She must really care about you to tell you." She sighed. "Landon whatever you're about to explain to us it better convince me to like you."

~

After hearing the story Camilla was in tears. "That's so beautiful." She sobbed, wiping her eyes.

"Mrs. Santiago-."

"No, Landon. Call me Camilla. I didn't realize how intense your story is. There's so much drama, passion, and love." She cried even harder.

"She gets very emotional at times." Joseph chucked, patting Camilla's back.

"It's fine. Now as you can see, I really love your daughter, so may I please go speak to her?"

Camilla cried even harder when he asked that question. "I'm so sorry for wasting your time, Landon. My intentions were to throw you out at the beginning but now I want you to see her."

"You haven't wasted my time. I enjoyed talking to you two about the whole thing." He replied, honestly.

Wiping the last tear she got herself together. "Landon, Carlota doesn't live here anymore. She moved to go live with Yasmin and afterward she moved again to go live with Lorenzo." She trembled, awaiting his reaction.

His mouth fell open but then he closed it. "When did she leave?" He asked, trying his best not to show his pain.

"Last night. I'm sorry Landon but you're too late." Joseph responded.

Landon couldn't believe she just left him behind, without a heads up. He couldn't believe the first woman he had ever loved just left him. He couldn't believe he'd been replaced by the ex she promised to never get back together with.

And he couldn't believe the heartache he was feeling once again.

*-*-*

THE END!!!! OF PART ONE!!!!

Thank you to EVERYONE for voting and commenting. You guys don't understand how much I love this book. It's the best book I've ever made and that's saying a lot because I've made over 15-20 books.

I don't want to do a long a*s thank you because there's still part two :)

VOTE AND COMMENT YOU B*TCH! :D

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN PART (FULL A*S LENGTHY THEORY)?