- Chapter NINETEEN -

Her eyelids fluttered open as rays of sunshine hit her soft face. She sat up only to realize she was against Landon King's soft bed

She checked under the covers to see she was still wearing panties along with one of his shirts. 'We didn't have sex, right?'

"Landon?" She called out with her hoarse voice.

"I'm coming!" He responded.

She waited 2 minutes before Landon walked in with a tray of food. "I didn't know what you'd eat and I didn't want to wake you," He started placing the tray on his bed. "So I made you sunny-side-up eggs, bacon, toast, hashbrowns, sausages, baked beans and onion rings. With a cup of orange juice and water."

It completely slipped her mind that he knew how to cook. He made her food the last time she was here.

The two ate the food in silence until they were finished. She hated awkward silence but she didn't know what to say to him. 'Thanks for saving me from that man'?

She attempted to get out of bed but winced at the pain in her ankle. "Yeah, you've sprained your ankle as well. I don't think it's wise to take you to a hospital so I decided to use my 5 minutes of training and fix it up for you." He explained, drinking his orange juice.

She looked at how well he wrapped the bandage around her ankle. "How am I going to explain to my parents?"

He shrugged, picking up the tray and leaving the room.

She hopped after him, asking him if she could wash out. He told her no and she gave up after trying.

Once he was done he picked her up and sat her on the counter. "Do you mind if I help you bath? I don't want you slipping in the shower."

Without hesitation, she nodded her head and he picked her up and walked into his bathroom. She'd never seen his bathroom before. It was much bigger than a bathroom should be.

She removed the shirt, along with her underwear once she was placed on the toilet seat until she was completely naked.

He slipped off his clothes and soon joined her in being fully naked. She bit down on her lip trying not to make eye contact with him.

She had a horrible headache but didn't want to worry him anymore.

The only sounds in the bathroom was the water running in the bathtub. "How'd you and Brinley break up?" She asked him.

"Oh, we're back together, actually." He spoke.

She felt hurt when he said that. She really thought them breaking up was an opening for them to get together. "Cool." She responded, looking away from him.

"Actually, it's not cool. I know I have no right to say this but I don't like it when you're cheating on Brinley with other girls. It hurts me for some reason. I don't like you with Brinley in the first place but that I have to manage. But I will not manage these random b*tches sleeping with you." She ranted.

It left him a little shocked but he didn't respond. He knew how she felt. Ever since he found out he wasn't the only guy who got to get with her he'd been uncomfortable as well.

He turned off the tap for the bathtub, picked her up and dropped her in it carefully. He got in with her and soon her back was up against his chest.

She put her head on her knees, wanting this to end. She felt like a child who'd never been bathed before.

"You want me to only sleep with you and Brinley?" He asked, causing her to turn around.

She nodded her head slowly, not knowing if it was a trick.

"Fine. I'll only sleep with you and Brinley. But you're only allowed to sleep with me."

"Despite that not being fair, it's a deal." She responded, with a smile on her face.

"Are you really in the mood for a bath?" He asked. She shook her head leaving him to smirk. He got out of the bathroom and returned with a condom. "Don't take this the wrong way. I can't have sex without a condom. I don't want to have kids." He chuckled, slipping it on.

"It's fine. I've never had someone bare in me anyway." She shrugged as he got in the bath with her.

He kissed her neck slowly until she reached her collarbone.

"Can we just skip the foreplay?" She asked.

He looked at her confused. He couldn't tell whether she really wanted him or she was uncomfortable with him.

He wanted to ask but he didn't know the next time he'd get an opportunity like this again.

He pulled her on top of his d*ck as she slowly began bouncing on it. He was relieved that this was happening again. He loved the way her body felt against his. He loved the sounds she'd make. And he loved how he felt with her. It was no longer sexual pleasure. He started to feel warm around Carlota. Like he could open up to her about anything.

They finally came which snapped him out of his thoughts. "You know, I can bathe myself." She said, randomly turning herself around to face him.

"Yes, I know. I just want to bathe you." He replied.

She rolled her eyes and got out of the tub, hopping.

Landon quickly followed after her. "Let me help you." He protested.

She turned around and glared at him. She didn't know quite why she was mad at him. She just was and she didn't want to forgive him for whatever he did. "I don't need your help. Just drive me back home."

He sighed, defeated. "Fine."

*-*-*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! I made Landon and Carlota switch personalities, huh?

Updating Sunday 21st March 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: HOW DO YOU THINK CARLOTA'S MOTHER WILL REACT TO HER SPRAINED ANKLE?