- Chapter FOURTEEN -

He got back with Brinley by his side. "Where's your sister?" She asked him.

"She does boarding school." He answered plopping his keys on the table. "I need to go use the toilet." He got the feeling someone had already been inside his house.

He walked into his room and locked the door. Just as he thought he saw Carlota there laying on his bed. "What are you doing here?" He asked her, making sure he wasn't too loud.

"I want to know why you've been blowing me off for 3 weeks."

"Can't I want to be a loyal boyfriend?" He asked, with his anger growing.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, because the all-mighty Landon King is all about loyalty."

"Get out of my house." He ordered.

She got up from the bed and walked towards him. "You want me to leave, Landon?" She whispered into his ear.

"I didn't stutter."

"Why the hell are you mad at me? Is it because you're ashamed of your sister? You have nothing to be ashamed of, Landon. Your sister is the coolest teenager I know and is f*cking awesome. Why are you mad I met her? Because you don't want her knowing you're screwing your girlfriend's friend?" She ranted. "Be mad at me Landon, I don't care anymore. Hate me for the rest of your life, but if I leave this room, I'm never going to come back."

Her threats were making an impact on him. Although she couldn't see it, he didn't want her to leave. "I'm sorry, Carlota. There, you happy?"

She rolled her eyes. "Typical of you to be like this." She walked towards the door but was stopped by Landon grabbing her wrist.

"What do you want me to say, Carlota? That I'm sorry I've been blowing you off because I'm jealous. I'm jealous of how easily you treated my sister. You handled it better than I did. I made her upset by sending you away. I don't want you to leave because without you I won't enjoy sex anymore and my sister won't have a friend."

She froze at his confession. All this because he was jealous. 3 weeks of ignoring her, because of jealousy!?

"You ignored me for 20 f*cking days because of jealousy? If I were to stop talking to people all the times I get jealous, I'd have no friends. You can't just do that Landon. You're such a f*cking idiot."

A sigh escaped his lips just as a knock was made on his door. "Landon, you done?" Brinley's voice asked.

"Brinley's here?" She questioned.

"Hide under my bed." He instructed as she did what she was told.

He opened the door to see Brinley standing outside. "Landy," She cooed.

Carlota really wanted to laugh at how cringy Brinley was. "Yes?" Landon answered back.

"Let's do something that we've already done in your office." She suggested, locking lips with him.

He went with it, only because he wanted to see Carlota squirm. He really wanted to make her jealous much as she did to her. But Landon's evil, not heartless. "I can't have sex with you right now." He said after a few minutes of making out.

"Why not?" She questioned, with an irritated look. "We did at your office and you loved it, didn't you?"

Landon had to stop himself from rolling his eyes, so he decided to sarcastically smile, which she took as a kind smile. "My parents are coming over today. I really wanted to spend a bit more time with you, but you have to go now."

Carlota was excited to see the horrible people that raised Landon.

"Okay fine. You're lucky my car's parked right outside. Okay, bye baby." She placed a kiss on his lips and left the house.

Once she was actually gone Landon began laughing like a maniac. "Oh, f*ck what am I doing with my life?" He questioned.

Carlota came out from under the bed to see Landon laying down on his back, covering his eyes as he laughed. "Why are you so happy?" She asked, with a disgusted tone.

Carlota loved his deep, British laugh. She just didn't want to tell him that.

"I'm not happy. I'm upset." He explained, locking eyes with her.

Chills went down her spine after that strange incident. "Landon, are you okay?"

"Well, aside from killing my parents and kidnapping my sister, I'm great." He muttered, only so he could hear.

Carlota could only hear the first part and didn't want to ask anymore questions.

"Didn't you come here to have sex? Let's have sex, Carly. Betray your friend's trust and have sex with her boyfriend." He said, getting up and walking towards her, until she was against his wall.

She couldn't decipher whether she was turned on or scared by him. "I need to get going," She whispered.

"You want to leave after coming to me for sex? I said yes, okay?" His hands reached her face, and brought it up so she was looking at him.

She could tell he was hurt, she just didn't know what happened to him in the span of 5 minutes.

"Landon, tell me what's bothering you. I won't have sex with you like this." She spoke, slowly.

"Nothing's bothering me. I'm just," He paused and moved away from here to collapse on his bed. "Tired." He let out.

Carlota rolled her eyes at how much of a baby he was. "Well if you're tired, then I'm leaving." She responded, beginning to leave.

"Wait," He said, just as her hand was on the doorknob. "Spend the night with me." He said, not even asking.

"You want me to spend the night so when your ready, we have sex?"

"God, not everything is sex, Carlota. Is that all you think about? Sex with me?" He questioned, getting up.

"Well, really all you think about is sex, Landon. So what do you think I'd expect from someone like you?" She snapped.

He groaned, rolling his eyes. "Are you going to stay the night or not?" He asked, leaving Carlota to decide which she was going to do.

*-*-*

Ouuu cliffhangerrrrr.

Updating Sunday 14th March 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: SHOULD CARLOTA STAY THE NIGHT?