- Chapter SEVENTEEN -

She looked good. Her dress perfectly hugged her body making her look even curvier. Her hair was straightened because she was told she looked much nicer with straight hair. Her nails were done due to the fact she loved fake nails. And her makeup was flawless since she was good with makeup.

But despite all of these, she felt bored, irritated and wanted to go home. Her friends were having fun and she even managed to invite Amelia.

Maybe it was because she missed Landon. She missed pretending she was the only girl for him when in reality he had Brinley and many other girls.

Amelia plopped herself next to her. "Hi!" She shouted over the loud music.

She smiled back at her.

"Why aren't you partying? It's your birthday!"

"I think I want to go home!" She yelled back.

She pointed over her shoulder at a man who had been grinning at Carlota. She finally noticed and thought he wasn't too bad looking. "So?" She questioned.

"Go f*ck him!"

"What if he has an STD?"

Amelia chuckled. "Since when did Carlota Santiago feel anxious about something."

Amelia was right. Carlota brushed away the thoughts of Landon and walked up to the man. "Let's go to the dance floor!" She told him.

They both walked together to the dance floor. Carlota moved her body to the music in a sexy manner, which pleased the man she was with and caught the eyes of others.

She slowly rubbed her a*s up against his boner as he gripped onto her hips and sucked her neck.

The moment was nothing like Landon could do to her. Landon could simply look at her and that would cause her legs to clamp together. She couldn't feel a thing with him.

After a bit of that, she turned around to begin making out with the stranger. Her eyes were closely shut as she tried to imagine it was Landon making out with her.

No! She said she'd forget Landon for tonight and she did.

Opening her eyes she slowly moved her lips away from his and internally cringed at his smile. She didn't want this but she needed it.

They made their way outside, to the back of the building and began making out some more.

As gross as she found it she forced herself to continue and not stop. He brought his hand under his skirt and immediately stuck a finger up there causing her to wince.

"Don't do that." She said, attempting to pull it out but he wasn't budging. "Dude, seriously get your hand out of there. I don't know where your hands have been."

"I can tell you where they're going to go next."

"Stop!" She said firmly, but he pressed her body up against the brick wall. She rolled her eyes and kicked him in the groin, causing him to yell in pain.

After that, she began walking away but tripped once he grabbed onto her ankle. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked her looking down at her.

She knew simple self-defence because she was enrolled in karate in her teen years. She wasn't able to do anything due to the horrible pain coming from her ankle.

He bent down to fling her over his shoulder but he was quickly punched in the face and hit into a wall multiple times. "The f*ck do you think you're doing to my girlfriend." Landon's voice growled.

"She came to me, man. I-I, I didn't do anything." He cried.

He threw him on the ground kicking his side a few times. He was out cold.

Carlota looked at him with joy. She didn't know why the fear and shock wasn't taking place. Maybe it was the alcohol in her system.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He yelled, aggressively carrying her bridal style.

There it was. The fear and shock. 

*-*-*

Updating Wednesday 16th March 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: WHAT DO YOU THINK LANDON WAS DOING AT THE CLUB IN THE FIRST PLACE?