- Chapter TWENTY THREE -

Four of them sat on Brinley's couch as they watched a movie. Landon with his hand on Brinley's thigh and Lorenzo with his hand on Carlota's thigh.

Landon and Carlota both wanted to make each other jealous.

Despite both of them succeeding perfectly, they didn't show it. Brinley was oblivious to the whole thing which made it even more amusing.

Landon noticed his phone ringing. He answered it and left the room leaving Carlota, Lorenzo and Brinley.

"Brinley tell me a bit about your boyfriend." Lorenzo spoke up.

"Um, Landon's a businessman, he's literally your cliche perfect boyfriend from Disney movies. Um, he lives with himself, wait actually, he lives with his sister."

"Poor girl." Lorenzo chuckled.

"I know. She has this thing called Down-syndrome. It's when you look really weird I guess." She further explained.

Lorenzo began laughing as she spoke about his sister. "At least we know his whole family has the ugly gene."

Carlota's blood boiled as he spoke. "F*ck you uneducated c*nts. Brinley, you're the worst girlfriend anyone could ever ask for and Lorenzo your brother is much nicer than you right now. You can take my car and leave but I'm not driving home with you."

She gave him her car keys and left the house. On her way to exit she barged into Landon who was listening to the whole thing.

"Give me a ride home." She ordered him.

He smirked and smashed his lips on hers. She pushed back and glared at him. "Thank you for what you did back then." He smiled, nervously.

She rolled her eyes and walked towards his car.

Once they were both inside, Landon drove them in silence to the direction to where Carlota lived.

"Was he actually your boyfriend?"

She nodded her head. "For two years before I forgot about him. I thought he was still the same but he's quite horrible. Maybe it's because he lost his dad recently."

Landon didn't know how to respond to that. He didn't know whether to come off as jealous or supportive. He wanted to do both. And add a bit of sexual tension.

"Did you really mean that text you sent to me a week ago?" He asked.

She looked at him to see he actually cared about her. "No. I was just fed up with not being able to have you all to myself."

He smirked and stopped the car. She looked at him confused and he held up a condom. "Car sex?" He asked. She rolled her eyes. "Also explain to me why I can see your nipples through that shirt."

She looked down at the shirt and cringed. She wanted nothing to do with Lorenzo. She took off the shirt and handed it to him. "Go throw this in the bin."

His eyes never left her bust. "We can do that later." He said, taking his hand to where her p*ssy was. "You didn't wear pants underneath either?"

"They're called panties you dumb Brit." She exclaimed with a playful smirk.

"Can I take you right now?" He asked.

"Can I wear your shirt when we're done?" She questioned back.

She climbed onto his laps as they were faced to face. "F*ck, I've missed your stupid face." She sighed as he rubbed circular motions on her thigh.

"And I've missed your b*tchy self."

They smashed their lips together preparing for each other.

Carlota didn't care if Landon was the most toxic person in this world for her. She loved how toxic he was to her.

Landon didn't care how many times she'd reject her and later come back to her. He loved how toxic she was to him.

~

After they were long finished having sex, Landon decided to drive Carlota around for a bit with the windows down.

She wasn't one for random silence but when she was with Landon, the silence was enough for her.

She liked how the breeze made her curly brown hair fly and the calm music being played in the background. "When can I meet Leighanne again?" She asked him, out of the blue.

He shrugged. "Not sure. She's busy with school." He lied. He was scared Carlota might hurt Annie. He was also scared she'd liked Carlota better.

"You know, I like your sister, Landon. I'm comfortable with her and she's comfortable with me, despite whatever we are. When can I meet her again?"

Sighing, he picked up his phone and dialled his house phone. Once it picked up he put it on speaker. "Annie, have you had dinner?" He asked.

"Yes, I've had dinner. Why are you calling?"

"What did you eat?"

"Leftovers. You left some pasta in the fridge."

"How was school?"

"Peachy." She responded, with sarcasm. "When are you getting back?"

"Do you want me to come back with Carlota?" He asked back.

There was silence on the other end of the call. "Carlota? Your friend who is not your girlfriend? Also the coolest person you know? Of course, I want her to come over. Wait, is Brinley coming?"

Carlota couldn't help but smile as she spoke. She really did like Annie. She admired how brave she was despite her down-syndrome.

"No. She isn't." He said, bluntly. "It's just Carlota."

"See you soon I guess." She shrugged, cutting the call.

"Are you planning on staying the night?"

"Yes. Imagine how upset my mom will be when I complain about Lorenzo. His mom is my mom's close friend so she's going to be mad. I'll just call Amelia, real quick."

She dialled the number and waited for a response. "Hey, Carly. What's up?" She said through the phone.

"Uh, are you with someone right now? Whatever, I don't care. If Yasmin asks, tell her I'm spending the night with you."

"Are you with your best friend's boyfriend? Whatever, I don't care. Sure, bye."

She chuckled as she hung up the phone. "I'm staying the night."

*-*-*

Seeeee, they're back!!! Don't kill me.

As of now personally, I don't think Landon has any feelings for Carlota and vice versa. I just think they share the same sexual attraction for one another.

Updating Sunday 28th March 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DID CARLOTA DO THE RIGHT THING BREAKING UP WITH LORENZO?