- Chapter FORTY TWO -

"What don't you like about me, Yasmin? I don't treat Carlota badly." Landon spoke walking into the house.

He spotted Carlota on the couch and kissed her head while patting CJ on the head.

"If you care about her so much then break up with Brinley." Yasmin said, pulling him out of the house.

"It's not that easy." He said, pulling himself back in and giving Carlota the rose. "I brought chocolate as well. Well, actually I baked them at home."

"Landon!" Yasmin yelled, having enough. "Look, if you hurt Carlota again, I'll personally kill you." She threatened.

Carlota got up from the sofa and hugged her sister. "Thank you for caring about me but I'll be fine. And I'll be in my room." She informed, walking into her room with Landon.

Once they were both inside and the door was locked, they relaxed on her bed. "How was today?" She asked him.

He groaned recalling the events today with Brinley. "Boring. How was your day?"

She shrugged. "Got a few Valentine gifts, but I spent it with Yasmin and CJ. My mom and Joey have been out all day and they're coming back tomorrow morning."

He nodded his head, opening the box of chocolates. "Try one." He picked one up and popped it in her mouth once she opened it.

She wasn't a fan of chocolates or sweets but this one hit differently. "What did you do for Brinley?"

"Took her out for a quick meal."

She nodded her head and continued eating more of the chocolates. "Where's the condom?" She asked him.

Landon froze, hoping she wouldn't ask for sex today but knowing Carlota and her high sex drive which matched his, he was expecting it.

Shrugging his shoulder, he got another heart-shaped chocolate and ate it.

"What do you mean by that? You said you'd bring one because I ran out. So where is it, Landon?" She questioned.

"If I tell you, are you going to get mad at me for a week?" He asked, taking off his formal coat. Because that's what you usually do. You stop talking to me for a whole week and come back to me when you-."

"Just shut up and tell me." She groaned, wanting him to stop rambling. He gave her a warning look once she said that and she sighed. "Sorry, please just tell me."

He took a deep breath before speaking. "I might have used it for Brinley."

Her mouth opened and she shut the boxes of chocolates.

"Before you get mad, it's not my fault. You can't make me promise something like no sex with Brinley when she's my girlfriend and we've had sex before. If it makes you feel better we only did one round and it didn't last long." He explained.

She rolled her eyes glaring at the wall in silence.

"Are you upset that we're not having sex or upset that I broke the promise?" He asked, moving closer to her.

"Both, but I'm more upset about the promise." She answered as he held her body.

"Okay, well would you like us to have sex now?" He smirked.

"Landon I am not stepping out of this house to buy more condoms." She snapped.

Smiling, he removed his shirt. "We don't need a condom, Carlota."

Her mouth fell open in shock. "But, I've never had someone bare in me and you said you'd-."

"I know what I said, but," He paused thinking of the right words to say. "I'm ready for you to take my 'bare' virginity."

She chuckled when he said that. "Landon, what if I get pregnant? Are you ready for kids? Do you think I'm ready for kids?" She questioned.

He rolled his eyes. "You're not going to get pregnant because I'm going to pull out on time. But this means we're only doing one round, okay?"

"Okay, I guess."

*-*-*

Vote and comment.

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DO YOU THINK LANDON WAS BEING SWEET TO CARLOTA?