- Chapter EIGHTEEN -

Landon knew he should be checking on Brinley at that night club. Despite his unfaithfulness to her, he still got jealous. He had the mindset that everyone in his life belonged to him and him only which is why Annie was convinced he was no longer a jealous person. He was a possessive person.

So he decided to check on Carlota first to see if she was okay and Brinley after.

Worry hit him when he couldn't find Carlota, but he calmed down a bit when he met Yasmin. "Where's Carlota?" He asked her, as she was dancing.

"Uh, she was with Amelia and then went outside to go makeout with some guy." Yasmin yelled, still dancing.

Landon's blood was boiling as he quickly hurried outside. He caught sight of Brinley to see her flirting with some random guy and stopped in his tracks.

Jealousy. Landon's biggest flaw was jealousy. He could be cheating on you with every girl in the room but if you just look at another guy, he begins sharpening his knives.

He walked over to them and Brinley's eyes moved up to Landon in shock. "L-Landon. What are you doing?" She asked.

He punched the man in his face causing the man's body to tumble over the table.

"Landon we were just talking." She cried.

"Yeah, with his hand on your f*cking lap. Why, Brinley?"

"I thought you stopped caring about me." She whimpered.

Landon rolled his eyes at her. "Well, maybe you're right. F*ck this relationship and f*ck you Brinley." He hissed walking out to find Carlota outside on the floor.

He punched the man in the face and smashed his body against the brick wall multiple times. "The f*ck you think you're doing with my girlfriend?"

"She came to me man. I-I didn't do anything." He cried as Landon flung his body on the ground knocking him out cold.

She looked at him with a blank expression but her eyes were telling him how happy she was. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He yelled, aggressively picking her body up bridal style.

"I-I," She stammered. "F*ck you Landon. Like you said, you don't need me." She snapped at him. "And I don't need you either."

Landon rolled his eyes and placed her carefully in the passenger seat while he got in the driver seat.

"Carlota, I don't think I properly said this but thank you. Thank you for staying with me and not leaving me in my vulnerable state." He let out slowly driving away from the club.

She looked at him shocked. "Whatever." She huffed, turning away from him.

With one hand on the wheel, he used his other and to play with her hair. "Believe it or not I've missed you." He confessed, still playing with her hair.

She still didn't respond to him, or look at him.

"Happy Birthday, by the way. Is that what you want to hear? Happy Birthday?"

"I don't want to hear anything from you. You said my birthday wasn't any of your business because you aren't my boyfriend. Then why the hell would you tell that guy I'm your girlfriend? Brinley's your girlfriend not me."

"Look, you can fight with me until I drop you home or we can go back to my house and I can f*ck you. It won't matter because I broke up with Brinley."

She gasped and looked at him. "Y-you did?"

He nodded his head as there was a small smile on his lips. "Do you want us to f*ck or are you going to stay mad at me?"

Carlota thought about that and knew what to say. "Take me to your place." She smirked.

~

She walked into his apartment and switched the lights. "Before we do, I need more wine." She announced walking around looking for it.

Landon handed her a bottle and a glass but she only took the bottle. She opened it and began gulping it down. "Isn't that a lot of wine for a college student?"

She dropped the bottle as ¼ was already gone. "F*ck it. It's my birthday." She announced dropping it on the counter.

"You ready?" She asked him.

He sighed, knowing he'd regret this later. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his body.

They walked into his room as he carefully dropped her on the bed. Carlota was puzzled as to why they hadn't kissed yet.

He moved to his closet and picked out a shirt he knew she'd look good in. "Take off your dress." He ordered, walking towards the bed.

She grinned and did what she was told.

It took everything he had to not let the temptation go to his head, so his eyes didn't make contact with her boobs.

He helped her put it on. "But I thought-."

He smashed his lips on hers to stop her from talking.

After pulling away, he got a box from under his bed. "Happy birthday." He smiled, opening the box to reveal a diamond necklace.

Her mouth opened in shock but then closed to give him a kind smile. "It's my way of saying thank you. You can take it home with you tomorrow." He said, closing the box and putting it back where it was. "Get in bed."

She got inside his bed and he did the same. The two were facing each other in absolute silence. She wanted to kiss him badly. He wanted to kiss her badly.

After debating what to do in her mind, Carlota decided to face the other direction and tell him goodnight. She was quickly embraced by warmth as Landon pulled her in, wrapping his arms around her body.

"Goodnight." He responded, kissing head.

"What about personal space?" She asked.

"F*ck personal space, Carly." He mumbled, trying to fight off sleep. "My personal space is your personal space." He whispered as she quickly drifted off to sleep.

Landon didn't know what she was doing to control her but he didn't want her to stop. 

*-*-*

17 chapters of Landon being a bi-polar a*shole. Please I made him a bit kinder. I don't exactly remember whether or not I thought this was a good idea but I know you guys don't LOVE LOVE LOVE Landon's personality at times but trust me it gets 1000% better.

Updating Friday 19th March 2021

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DO YOU THINK LANDON AND CARLOTA ARE GOING TO BE OFFICIAL?