Ch 105: I am his Juliet

On the way to Mayank cabin after he checked the surveillance camera, Nikhil met the girl named Julia in the elevator. Julia said "Hello Romeo, Where is your Juliet?"

Nikhil chuckled "My Juliet, she disappeared"

Julia said "Can I give you company tonight?"

The lifts open at the 5th deck. Nikhil said "I am sorry. I need to go."

Nikhil was leaning on the side of the wall where Yajna sat on the bed on the other side of the wall.

On day 2 night, A girl named Julia danced sexily on the dance floor. Nikhil is drinking with Ankur. Sometime later, Julia sat next to him and asked "Two shots, please"

Nikhil smiled at her "All the guys eyes on you."

Julia flipped her hairs from one side to another her face "I know including yours"

Nikhil chuckled and finished beer on his glass in one sip. Julia looked at Nikhil "Do you wanna dance?"

Before Nikhil could answer anything. Julia grabbed Nikhil's hand and took him to the dance floor. She placed his hands around her waist and circled her hand around his neck.

Julia said "What's your name?"

Nikhil said "Nikhil… You can call me Romeo…"

"Romeo… Wow.. I am Julia. You can call me Juliet"

Yajna saw Nikhil smiling and dancing with some European girl. She went to Nikhil and stood quietly next to him. Nikhil looked at Yajna and removed his hands around her waist and he excused himself from Julia.

Julia asked "Romeo...Is everything alright?"

Yajna chucked "Romeo??... By the way, I am his Juliet"

Julia smiled. Nikhil replied "She is my wife"

Nikhil said "Baby, I was…". Yajna grabbed his collar and pulled closer, there is an inch between their lips and asked angrily "You are enjoying her company"

"Are you jealous? I can see you are angry at me"

She wrapped her hands around his neck. "Romeo,... She called you Romeo.."

He jerked her closer to his chest. "Ohh come on baby"

She traced her index finger from his forehead to his neck as She smelled alcohol over him. "How much have you drunk?"

"Very little…"

She kissed his neck while kissing, she bit him in his neck.

"Ouch.. What are you doing?"

She whispered in his ears seductively "I am heading back to our cabin"

Nikhil and Yajna returned to cabin. Nikhil started kissing her. Yajna pushed him away "You smell like alcohol. Go and take bath"

Nikhil came out of the washroom and showed the hickey marks to Yajna. "Look what you have done? It looks like it long last at least for two days"

Yajna touched at his hickey and said "At Least other girls will know you have already taken"

"You purposely did it"

Yajna smiled. Nikhil said "I will give you bite marks as well"

Her eyes widened and pushed him away "Ohh really.. why don't catch me first?" She ran around the cabin and he ran behind her and held her waist. "Nikhil…"

Mayank came out of his cabin and found Nikhil. Mayank asked "Nikhil… What brings you here?"

Nikhil looked at him "Don't you invite me?"

Mayank said "I am sorry. I am heading back to my workplace" and he locked his cabin and thinks "It was close"

Nikhil said "No problem, Few videos in Surveillance Camera are missing. I need to recover those videos. I feel there is someone behind this. "

Mayank said "I don't think they will allow you to hack on that. We have some professional ethics. If I get caught, they will just fire me."

Nikhil said "I know,.. I need to find my wife"

Mayank turned to him "Fine, What do you want me to do?"

"I need to have 5 mins alone in a surveillance room. I will run a few softwares to recover the deleted files. You have to help me with those guys in the surveillance room"

"I need to think about it"

Nikhil returned to his cabin. His phone battery is about to die. He didn't find his charger. He opened a second drawer to get Yajna's charger and found Yajna's diary.