Ch 74: Don't Get Along Well

Hari called Yajna and Yash to the meeting room. Hari said "Yash, you have asked for the employees trained in Updated technology. I have interviewed a few and selected two from PineSphere solution for our project and they agreed to work from a client location. I will arrange the cubicle by today"

Hari continued "He will coming to this office from tomorrow"

Yajna and Yash nodded their heads and replied "Okay, Hari. We will take care of the rest. Thank you"

Next day, Yajna saw the elevator door about to close and pressed the up button. The elevator door is opened. She finds Nikhil looking into his mobile. She gazed at him

A girl asked "Are you not coming in?"

Yajna turned her gaze to the girl and said "I will take the next" she turned and ran to the pantry. She got a coffee and sat at one of the tables. She muttered to herself "Nikhil, here Impossible, might be I am daydreaming"

She saw Nikhil coming towards her. She covered her face with her hair. As he came closer, she dropped her phone down the table and bent down to get her phone. She got up to find no one and turned back to find Nikhil got a coffee and sat at one of the tables.

Yajna muttered to herself "He didn't recognize me or I misunderstood him of Nikhil" She took a coffee and went to her cubicle.

Hari came to Yash with Nikhil and Sarath and introduced them. He introduced new employees to Yash. Yash said "Hi Nikhil, I never thought I could meet you again"

Nikhil sarcastically said "Me too"

Hari asked "You guys already know each other. That's great." Hari turned to Nikhil "There is one person who you can get help from business requirements. Wait, I will call the person here"

Yajna's cubicle is placed diagonally to Yash cubicle on the other side. Hari called Yajna "Yajna, over here to Yash Cubicle"

She got up from her place to find Nikhil. She looked at Nikhil and walked towards him. Hari said "He is.." Nikhil extended his hands "I am Nikhil from Pinesphere. Experienced in Angular, Redux.." and Yajna absently raised her hand. She couldn't believe herself that she is gonna work with again. She remembers how she shakes her hand with him on the birthday party, later at Infosys training classroom. Years passed, same look, same smile from his face nothing changed. She smiled and said "Yajna.. Business Analyst"

Hari said "Nikhil, you can sit next to Yash. As, You guys know each other."

Nikhil said "Sarath sits next to Yash cubicle. As you know we both get along well. I will sit next to Yajna's. Is that Okay Hari?"

Hari said "That would be fine"

Yajna thinks "Is he Pretending not to know about me or he forgets about me because of the accidents? After accident, I never heard any news about him"

Nikhil came and sat next to Yajna's cubicle. Yajna stared at Nikhil. When Nikhil looks at her, she turns her gaze to the monitor.

Yash came to Yajna's cubicle for a lunch "Let's go for Lunch"

Nikhil crossed Yash by hitting Yash's shoulder with his shoulder.

Yash said "He is still arrogant"

Yajna asked "Do you know him?"

"We both are schoolmates. We don't get along well. He always beats me in sports, studies everything. I don't like him. I never thought I am going to work with him"

Yajna thinks "What to do? You both don't get along well from the previous birth"