Ch 77: Don't Make Any Noise

Yajna went to the restroom. When she was washing her hands in the vanity area. She saw Nikhil standing behind her in the mirror and turned back. Yajna asked "What are you doing here? This is the ladies restroom. You should go out. If anyone see you here, they will call you Pervert"

When Yajna opened the restroom door, she saw two girls approaching towards the restroom. Yajna held Nikhil's wrist and pulled him to one of the restroom stalls and locked the door.

Nikhil closed the western toilet and sat on the toilet. When Nikhil is about to say something. Yajna covered his mouth with her hand. She kept her pointed finger in her lips and said "shh.."

Nikhil signalled at her down. She was sitting on his lap. When she is about to remove her hands and get up from his lap. He holds her waist to stay still. Yajna widened her eyes.

Nikhil whispered in her ears "Make sure you don't make any noise". They both are very close to each other. Yajna turned her gaze from him.

Two girls were talking in front of the mirror. One girl said "What was the new guy name? He is really handsome"

Other girl said "Nikhil?"

A girl was applying lipstick and said "He has a perfect body and looks brilliant. That girl who sits to him is very lucky." Nikhil smiled listening to the girl's comments at him.

"That girl is Yajna. She is already roaming around with Yash, another handsome guy."

"Is there something going on between Yash and Yajna?"

Nikhil got angry and stared at Yajna. She called out his name "Nikhil.." He muttered "Make sure you don't make any noise" and he slipped his hand back of her neck through her silky hair and pulled towards his lips. He pressed his against hers. She didn't push him away. She gripped the collar of his shirt tighter and the other hand was resting on her lap.

The girls went out and closed the door. When Yajna heard the door closed, she pushed him away "Nikhil, stop harassing me"

"Break up with Yash"

Yajna shakes her head "I can't believe you have changed a lot"

She left the restroom first. He came outside later. A girl came there and asked "Excuse me, Why are you coming out from the Ladies restroom?"

Nikhil said "I am sorry. I was mistaken for mens" He entered the mens restroom. Nikhil mumbled "That was totally embarrassing"

Ankur called Nikhil "How are you doing? You didn't call past one week"

Nikhil said "You won't believe, I am working with Yajna right now"

Ankur was surprised to hear her name" Is she calm down? Are you both together? "

Nikhil said "she already has a boyfriend. I am going to make her breakup with him. I know she still have feelings for her"

Ankur said "Don't hurt yourself. If you are upset, call me right away. I will come to you"

Nikhil said "Next time, I will meet you with Yajna. I'm sure of myself"

Nikhil came to his Cubicle and started working on his project. Yajna looked at Nikhil when he was not looking. She got a text message.

Nikhil: Stop looking at me. I am unable to work.

Yajna: (Chuckled) I am not looking at you. I make sure you are doing your work properly.

Nikhil smiled at her text and texted her back.

Nikhil: I know you miss me, tell me when you are leaving. Let's go home together.

Yajna: I don't want to go home with you.

Nikhil: If you don't want to go home. Let's go to some Haunted Place like in back days

Yajna: I hate you

Nikhil: Because you will fall head over heels for me everytime you see me.

Yajna got annoyed with whatever she texted it backfire at her.  She throws her phone on the desk.