Ch 86: I Am Pregnant

Next day, Shanaya sat with Nikhil for the KT section in his cubicle.

Yajna looked at them and started getting angry. She put on her earphones and started working on her work.

Yajna went to Nikhil's cubicle "I have sent the documents to make changes in the code. It has to be completed by tonight. "

Nikhil said "Okay"

Yajna saw Nikhil left with Shanaya. She took a bus to her home but got down at Nikhil's bus stop. She walked to his house, he didn't come home yet. She sat in front of his house and started playing candy crush on her phone and muttered to herself "When he waited for me at my house, how he would have felt. This is called Karma"

Nikhil came home and Yajna looked at his shoe and lifted her head to find Nikhil. Yajna in excitement "Nikhil, you came home."

Nikhil asked "What are you doing here?"

"I came to spend some time with you. It's Friday night. "

Nikhil said "It's already 10:00PM. You should go home"

"Nikhil, I am hungry. I didn't even have proper lunch today. I don't even have strength to walk"

Nikhil opened his door and gave Yajna a glass of milk. "Drink it"

Yajna said " Nikhil.. I don't like milk. If I drink, I will puke"

Nikhil said "How will you get strength to walk? Drink it. I will Guarantee you won't puke."

Yajna took the glass in her hand and said "Eww... I don't like even the smell"

Nikhil said "if you like me, drink it"

Yajna with the sullen face "if I drink this milk. You will understand I have feelings for you for real. But what if I puke,... "

Nikhil said "First drink it. You won't puke"

Yajna took the glass of milk with the sullen face and muttered to herself "You can do it Yajna.. " she shut her eyes and started drinking the milk in one sip.

Yajna almost drank the glass of milk. Nikhil took the glass from her hand and he placed his other hand around her neck and kissed her in a fraction of second. She opened her eyes in surprise and kissed him back.

Nikhil breaks her kiss. It was a simple and quick kiss. Yajna called out his name in a soft voice "Nikhil…"

Nikhil said "Don't misunderstand. I don't want you to puke in my place and now you go home"

Yajna said "Are you really going to send at this time alone? What if the bad guys came to attack me?"

Nikhil pushed her to his door. "I will get you a cab or auto"

After Nikhil took her outside. Yajna said "I don't want to go home"

Neighbour house uncle came on that way and asked "What's the problem Nikhil?"

Yajna said in worry  with a fake cry "Uncle, He is my boyfriend. He is throwing me out after he knows I am pregnant"

Nikhil closed her mouth. Nikhil said "Don't mind her. She is blabbering."

Yajna removed his hand from her mouth and said "I'm not blabbering. I'm pregnant" Yajna pointed out Nikhil "he made me pregnant. He wants me to abort it".

Nikhil widened his eyes and muttered "Shut up Yajna. You are making uncle misunderstand me"

Uncle smiled and said "I'm leaving. Take care of your girl"