Ch 55 You Are In My Dream

Next week, Yajna went to the groom's Bachelor party. She congratulated her friend "Hi Siddharth, Congratulations

"Hello Yajna.. Have drinks

"You know I won't drink

She sat at the table and had coke. She met a few of her college friends and school friends. An unknown guy sat next to Yajna. He said "You should try hot drinks."

"No, I don't want to. I don't drink

A guy spiked her drink. Yajna drank the coke and her head was spinning. An unknown guy asked, "Can I take you to the room?

Yajna said "I am good

Nikhil came to the party to surprise Yajna. Nikhil saw Yajna with a guy. He tries to hit on her. His hands on her shoulder. Nikhil went to Yajna and pulled to his side"Yajna, Do you know this guy?

"Hi Nikhil,.. I don't know him

An unknown guy asked Nikhil "Who are you?

Yajna said "He is my boyfriend

Nikhil warned him "You heard her. Stay away from her

Nikhil held her wrist and dragged her outside the party. Yajna said "Nikhil, Where are you taking me?

Nikhil said "You can't drink like this. If something happened….

Yajna kept the pointed finger in his lips "Shh… NiKhil, You are in my dream. You should only listen to me

Mitra sent a location of her house on WhatsApp to Nikhil. While Nikhil is booking a taxi on Online, Yajna hugs Nikhil from behind "Nikhil, I feel very cold. After hugging you, I am feeling better

Nikhil is fuming in anger and not interested in talking to her. Nikhil and Yajna hopped in the taxi. Yajna saw Nikhil looking at the other side of the window. She sat in his lap thinking of how she humiliated Karna in Swayamvar "Nikhil, Are you angry at me?" Nikhil didn't find alcohol smell even in this close. He understood that guy spiked her drink. 

Yajna said with a puppy face "Nikhil, I am really sorry", "Nikhil, Can't you forgive me?", "Nikhil, Please talk to me" Yajna hugged him while sitting in his lap. Nikhil can't help his smile. The driver looked them in the mirror. Nikhil stared at the driver. He does not dare to look What they are doing?.

 "Nikhil, I feel very cold" "Nikhil, I missed you so much" "Nikhil, Why have you always bothered me in my dreams?" "Nikhil, How can I stop dreaming about you?" "Nikhil, I want to meet you so badly" "Nikhil, Don't you miss me?

Nikhil remained silent and enjoyed her blabbering and warmthness from Yajna. His anger disappeared and actually she turned him on. He restrained himself from holding her back. 

Yajna continued her blabbering and looked into his eyes "Nikhil, this is a dream but I feel like real", Yajna traced her pointed fingers from his forehead "Nikhil, I like the mole above your eyebrows", "Nikhil, I like your eyes showing my reflection" tracing his nose "Nikhil, I like to breath the same air as yours" Tracing her finger to his lips "Nikhil, I like you make everybody smile", tracing down to his shirt", "Nikhil, I like to see you in white shirt with first two buttons undone". 

Nikhil wanted to hear from her a lot "What else do you like about me?

Yajna asked "Nikhil, why did you kiss me on my birthday?", "Nikhil, why did you sit next to me even though your place is in the middle of the class?", "Nikhil, why did you make me so crazy everytime I see you?" "Nikhil, I hate you

Nikhil asked her, "why do you hate me now?"

"Because I like you"

"You hate me or like me? "

Nikhil smiled "I hate you because Everytime you make me fall head over heels for you and making me going crazy"

Nikhil asked her to get down from his lap. 

Yajna asked "What happened? Did I do something wrong?"

Nikhil replied "We reached your home"