Ch 73: Joined AON

Yajna moved to German. She tried to engage herself with study, doing projects, cooking, shopping, spending time with her friends and visited all the nearby cities. Still, she can't stop thinking about Nikhil.

Yajna's roommate Hanna asked "Let's go to billiards this weekend"

At billiards club, Yajna sank the most of the solid ball into the pocket at the first game. Yajna remembers how Nikhil leaned on to Yajna and hit the target. Whenever she tried to aim the ball, she had an illusion of him, leaning on to her and instruct her on behind "You are aiming it wrongly, target the red solid ball"

Hanna said "I don't know you were good at this"

My boyfriend taught me "How to play? How can I forget so easily?"

Hanna too played well. Second time when she got the wooden cue. She sank rest of the solid ball with black ball and won the game.

She could never take him out of her mind even a single second. He is always present in her memories. She smiles at his jokes, listens to the song and imagines dances with him. He not only comes in night dreams but also in daydreaming.

At the same time, Nikhil was still in love with Yajna and what he feels is pain whenever he thinks of her. He wants to forget her, whenever he tries to forget Yajna, he remembers her. He can't replace anyone with her.

Nikhil drinks at the weekend with Ankur and scolds Yajna "Ankur, you are my best friend and she is the worst person in this world. She didn't even tell me goodbye to me. She is worst than my father who passed away when Nikhil was at 10th grade.At least my father said Goodbye to me and my mom"

After 2 and half years, Yajna came back to India and joined AON Company in Pune with the help of  Veer's recommendation as Business Analyst.

Vikrant is one the director of the company and Veer works in the HR department in the same company. Vikranth and Veer are not only colleagues but also close friends.

Hari, who works as the Project Manager, called out the employees for the meeting in the meeting room.

Hari said "There are few complaints in the current KandK insurance website. We need to upgrade from .Net to some new platforms like angular or redux. It's quite difficult to update a whole bunch of applications. We are only going to update a few insurance types"

Hari said "Yajna, this is your first project here. I want you to give your best. One more person will accompany you. His name is Yash. Today, he is on leave. You will be meeting him tomorrow"

Yajna nods her head.

Next day, Yajna was working with the requirements of the project. Yash came to Yajna's cubicle. Yash introduced him to Yajna. Yajna mumbled "Arjuna.."

"Hi I am Yashas. Call me Yash. I am going to work on this new project with you."

Yajna extends her hand "I am Yajna.."

Yash said "The problem here is employees are not trained with updated technology. So, I asked Hari to talk to some services providers companies who already working with us in other projects"

Yajna and Yash became close friends in a few days. They helped each other with their works.