Ch 54: He Hates Draupadi

Nikhil said to Ankur "Let's surprise Yajna by visiting her next weekend. I felt very painful when she was crying."

Ankur said "Don't include me"

"We can visit a few places in Chennai. You can call your girlfriend"

"Don't convince me. If you want you go meet her and before that Make sure Yajna don't have any plans on weekend"

Nikhil said "You are right. I will call her tomorrow and confirm it"

Yajna came back to her ECC. She lays on the bed. She dialled Nikhil's number and called him. Nikhil picked up Yajna's call "Hello Yajna…Are you feeling better? "

Yajna said "Yes, Why did you call me earlier?"

Nikhil asked "Do you have any plans for this weekend?"

Yajna replied "I am going to my hometown to attend my friend's marriage. Why are you asking about my weekend plans? "

Nikhil mocked her "I thought you missed me. So, I was planning to come over"

Yajna said "Hahaha, Very funny. I am not in the mood to laugh for your jokes"

Nikhil smiled. Yajna continued "Nikhil.. Whom do you like in Mahabharata?"

Nikhil asked "Mahabharata? A woman married to five men story"

Yajna fumed in anger and thought to herself "I am sure he hates Draupadi" and said "Yes.. Now tell me whom do you like?"

Nikhil said "I don't know the story of Mahabharata"

Yajna got up from her bed and surprisingly asked "You don't know? …"

"Is it not necessary for everyone to know about history, ancient stories?"

Yajna said "True, but I want you to read the mahabharata story for me? Ask Ankur whom he likes in Mahabharata?"

Nikhil asked "What got into you? Why are you suddenly asking inappropriate questions?"

"Give your phone to Ankur. I will ask him directly"

Nikhil gave his phone to Ankur "Hello Ankur… Do you know the story of Mahabharata?"

Ankur said "Yes, I like to read it over again and again"

Yajna smiled "Which character do you like in Mahabharata?"

Ankur said "I like Karna"

Yajna got excited "I too like Karna"

Yajna doubted "Is it possible Ankur also got those past histories as dreams?" and asked him "Did you ever dream of Mahabharata? Like you see yourself inside Dwapara Yuga."

Ankur asked "What got into you?"

Yajna changed the topic "I just asked you because people say if you desire for something, it comes in your dream. You said you love to read it over and over."

Ankur said "I think you need to check the doctor. I will give the phone back to Nikhil"

Ankur said to Nikhil "Definitely, you have to meet Yajna."

Nikhil asked Yajna through the phone "What did you say to Ankur?"

Yajna said "Nikhil, I am sleepy. Good night" Yajna dropped the call.

Yajna muttered to herself "If I tell them, I am Draupadi's reincarnation. Nobody would believe me. They will confirm I am gone Mad"

Nikhil said to Ankur "She is going to hometown for her friend's marriage."

Ankur asked "What are you planning to do?"

"I am gonna ask her sister for help. Remember she flirt with me through her chat"

Nikhil called Mitra "Hello Mitra…"

"Hii Nikhil, What can I do for you?"

Nikhil requested "Mitra, I need a favor from you"

Mitra asked "What is it?"