Authors Note

*******

Heya guys, so I just hope you guys will enjoy this story. I don't know what to say right now. We will interact better later I guess. I not a person of many words so I think its gonna be a problem for me. But I'll try my best.

Now I will give you some insight on the story.

FEMALE LEAD

Hope Simons (22 YO)

A strong girl with dreams

A strong girl with dreams. She is innocent but not naive. You can't take advantage of her. And she will never let anyone walk over her. Although she does feel a little weak in front of a certain someone.
(🤭You know.)

Father: Arthur Simons
Mother: Lily Simons
Brother: Aiden Simons (younger)

Best friend: Grace Williams
D/O Chad Williams and Candice Williams
Brother: Chase Williams

MALE LEAD

ERIC SHAW (25 YO)

A successful businessman

A successful businessman. One of most influential persons in the country. He is known for his cold and professional personality. No one has ever seen  him wasting his time on something trivial.
There are no scandals. Only his success is known.
But deep down everyone knows, success doesn't just come to you. He has some secrets.
He has got his eyes set on a certain someone. And he knows he will have her. He is set on crossing any boundaries to have his hope.

Father: Oliver Shaw
Mother: Emily shaw
Brother: Liam Shaw (21yo)
Sister: Ava Shaw (17 yo)

BEST FRIEND:   Noah Smith
           S/O Davis Smith and Caroline Smith

********************** YOU ARE FREE TO IMAGINE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO AS THE CHARACTERS.

LOVE YOU ALL❤️🦋