p a r t t w e n t y t h r e e

"Junghyun-ah-"I hurriedly searched for junghyun after I woked up after sleeping in junghyun's room. We are already in his house and it's already late in the evening, earlier we bought the twin's to the airport, Junghyun says that they really need to go back to their home so even though MinJi want here for three days but they cannot since it's already their parents ordered to junghyun. I just stopped for a moment and looked at the two in the table. I immediately bowed..

"AAhmmm Yeoboseyo Seo Ji Hye sunbaenim"

She smiles at me and laughs, she's really a goddess.Many fans and some of junghyun's fan are really rooting for them since they are both good in chemistry too. I really can't looked at this senior right now even though I already met her in a gatherings and also here sometimes since she's also living here at the same Neiborhood of junghyun but still somehow I still feel awkward about it.

"Ahmm JiHye sunbaenim, do you want a drink?"

"Hae sun-ssi, don't be put too much polite to me since you are the girlfriend of junghyun. Just call me Eonnie. I want us to be close friends"

"I understand, eonnie" I shyly answered then about to go back to give them a talked when junghyun just reached my hand and asked me that I can sit.

"Ahmmm I think I need to go now"

"Waeyo? We're still talking sunbae" Junghyun complained.

"How can we talked about it if you're affected to the presence of your girl? Aish... That's why I don't want this.. I really looked like a third wheel" I can't help but laughed about it. Eonnie is really fun to be with based on how junghyun said to me before.

"Gosh, I think I really need to go" I said then stood up but junghyun still holding my hand.

"Junghyun-ah, let go of me" I say. I'm already embarassed on he acts to me.

"Shiro-arasso. I'm going to let you go" he just say when I glared at him fiercely. I really don't want to let him known as a Clingy boyfriend of mine.

"You too looked adorable, by the way I think we already finished junghyun-ah. We can talked about it with the agency if you have a spare time"

Seo ji hye sunbaenim said and even say that she wishes that our relationship will be forever. She didn't notice junghyun smiles like this... She only see him smiles a lot toward me.

"Junghyun, Haesun-ssi. Annyeong!" She said then waved to us. She was about to go out when junghyun called her that we have to celebrate their friend's birthday tommorow.

"Ahh, I think I cannot hang out with you guys. I still have to shoot some endorsement"

I waved backed to her as a goodbye then faced junghyun.

"Why didn't you waked me up?" I asked him. I should make them a snack or something to eat since I think It's already midnight and I think seo ji hye sunbaenim didn't eat dinner or something since junghyun told me yesterday that they will meet here to disscuss about the expire contract of kim junghyun.

"I don't want to ruined my sleep of my baby" then wrap his hands around me that make me feel a little shy towards him. I was about to say something when I saw a black bag.

"Junghyun, What is this?"I pointed to him then he unwrapped his hands then hold my hands. We walked forward towards to the place where the bag is and then opened it.

It is full of gifts, I think it is his birthday gifts that gave by his fans. I saw so many gifts but there is one thing that caught my attention, I slightly laughed that made him laughed too.

"Wae? Hyesun-ah jebal don't" he says embarassly when I opened it, it is a pooh plushie...

"ah kyeoptaaaaa!" I reacted when I totally unwrapped the modable wrapper, I saw junghyun covering his face with the hoodie of his, I think his embarassed to see what's his fans gave to him.