p a r t t w e n t y

Hae Sun's Pov

"Nice Shot!"

I was relieved when the photographer exclaimed. I bowed my head and thanked them for participating, it is just a thirty minutes shoot since I still have an endorsement to shoot. My schedules are now tight and I really want to end this ensorsment's shoot so that I could really spend time with junghyun. I haven't seen him this morning :(

"Hyesunssi! Your really thin, did you worked out a lot this days?" Yoon hee asked, one of the staff here in the management. She's helping me to changed my outfit since my manager's and staff are busy packing so that we can go ahead for my next shoot.

"ahmmm yes, sometimes" i just say to her, well I've seen that I'm getting thinner this past few months and It's because junghyun's keep telling me to work out that I cannot totally disagree, well he said that it is not good to eat just once a day so an alternative he offered me to worked out a lot even though I'm a lazy person.

Every morning he really comes to my house so that we worked out and it's quite fun since it's like our bonding together early in the morning, while working out he really do a lot of aegyo while pursuing me to do some of his work outs. I even accidentally seen him by his shirts off that making revealed his hunky body of his that making me embarrased but at the same time I find him blistering...

This day, we haven't because I really don't have enough sleep today since I have so many shoots and it is in the different location that it will took for three to four hours to get there.

"Does he miss me?"I asked myself didn't I know that Yoon hee did heard it. She looked up on me with her curiousity then say if I could repeat what I say..

"Ahhh it's nothing. I wondered if my dog, jiji missed me" I made an alibi to her. I hope that she believes it, I thanked Yoon hee then say goodbye to her when my manager called me that we need to go.

I feel sleepy as I sat down of the van, a staff handed me thinking it was a bolster that I hugged making me realized that it is a pooh plushie that making me thinked of junghyun.

"Wait-where did you get this?" I asked. Well all of our bloster here are mine so that sunny and the staffs won't bother to bring their own bolster or any plushie so that they can hugged it. But this...

I've never seen this plushie before...

"Your sister handed it to me eonnie, I'm sorry if youre not the one who opened the gift since you said that I can opened it since you don't have time"

"Ahhh, it's okay. Is there any gifts in the company right?" I asked.

"Yes and I've seen a piglet plushie that fan gave to you" she said that making me cover this plushie to my face. Why am I thinking that they also give junghyun a pooh one? How cute to find his reaction when he found out the maybe most of his gifts were all a pooh things.

"Someone here missed her special someone" my manager teased me, I'm about to throw her the plushie when I realized that she is the one who's driving right now so I just kept the plushie and asked Ji hae if she can handed me my purse.

I immediately tooked my phone and opened my Instagram to see if their is any message that I've got to junghyun.

From- My jagiya😘 :

Good Morning jagiya, did you sleep well? Did you already eat? Don't skipped meal arrasso? Just worked out everymorning so you won't be bother about getting fat. Take care always darling.... I love you...

I gigled to myself from what I've read. His really good to make my heart flutter, I am really guilty right now for not texting back because I was too busy..