p a r t t w e n t y o n e

Hae Sun's Pov

I really thought I could spend time with junghyun right now but it seemed were spending a time with this kid.

She's Han MinJi, her family is close to junghyun's family. They used to live here since she was born but Unfortunately she's already an international student so she need to move to England to study modelling. She used to closed to junghyun since she didn't have a older brother to take care of her.

"Oppa! Can you take a picture of me?"she asked junghyun handed the camera to him that make him say yes, I think junghyun cannot avoid to say no to this kid.

Where here in a park since MinJi just asked if junghyun could take her here, I was about to not go with them but junghyun asked me to be with them because we can date later if MinJi goes home. I looked at MinJi, I can see her that she's going to be a good model someday... She have a unique style from the hairstyle, her clothes and even on how she posed.

"MinJi, what do you want to eat? Are you okay with steak?" I asked her looking to the menu when she asked us if she could eat something awesome here..

"Steak? It is good? Should I try that oppa?" She asked while smiling to junghyun. I can see sometimes that she's really totally ignoring me,

I think she like junghyun that's why... well it's okay, it's really normal to have a crush but she like junghyun and I'm......

I'm... jealous about it...

"Just a little"

Junghyun tipidly answered while secretly holding my hands underneath the table and squeeze it making him feel his soft hand, I know that he knows that I was jelous to MinJae but I know that he will not do anything that I can make me envious.

"I should try stake then maybe I can try Ice cream!" She exclaimed and looked at me.

"Well Eonnie, I still didn't know you. Who are you?"

"This is my Girlfriend MinJi, This is your Hye sun Eonnie" Junghyun suddenly declared that making my eyes grew a little big at the same time that making my heart pound louder and faster.

She stood up and come to my side and asked me to stand up, she's looking at me from head to toe and then she asked me that I can sit down.

What is she doing?

"Oppa, why do you dated a girl who's not pretty as Seol In-ah? She's really beautiful. This Eonnie is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UGLY"

"Han MinJi, manners" I heard junghyun say to her. I squeeze his hands saying that it is okay, well it's true. I'm not pretty.

"Mianhae eonnie" Then after that she just rolled her eyes on me. This girl in front of me really want to show my bad side of me..

I hold myself to laugh and whisperly asked to junghyun. "Jagiya, How old is she?". He whispered her age that make me shrieked about her age then looked at her.

"Are you really a sixteen year old?" I amazingly asked her. One of her eyebrows raised, "Yes, what's wrong with it?"

"Nothing, let's just eat!" I said when they served the food. I ordered a spicy chicken since I'm craving for it, I was about to asked junghyun when junghyun asked to MinJi something to her that make him took her plate and just cut the steak into pieces.

"Next time, you should tell me if you can't do it?"I looked at junghyun, his eyes filled with sadness looking at MinJi. I can feel there is something with MinJi that making him have a special treatment just for her.