p a r t f o u r t e e n

Hae Sun's Pov

People say love is pure, painful, sweet, and dreadful - all at once. The truth is, love is a basic necessity in everyone's life. Everyone needs to be loved to live a proper and healthy life. Love has various definitions...

"Ask someone and they will give you their own definition of love". Love is a variety of feelings, emotions, and attitude. For some love is more than just being interested physically in someone, it's an emotional attachment.

Love is more of a feeling that a person feels for another person. People often confuse love and lust. Love means to be deeply committed and connected to someone or something. The basic meaning of love is to feel more than liking towards someone. It is a bond that two people share.

After Three years of secretly dating, we are still into each other even though both of our schedules are tight but still we are deeply in love with each other but I guess....

There is something wrong....

This days, we didn't called each other often than the usual. I thought that is because we didn't have a time because of our schedules but even if we have time we barely talk to each other since junghyun keeps busying his self by reviewing his scripts...

His always do live than talking to me. I know that I should not accused him for that since I know he have his reason for it but every time I'll ask him out his saying that his busy even though I think his not...

"Hyesun, are you okay? You looked pale?"

My manager asked me. She handed me a bottled of warm water that made me feel a little calm.

"I know that you and junghyun are not quite good right now but I know that all of the problems are gonna be solved"

She tapped my shoulders and embraced me. I hope we still talk about what is going on right now...

I hope he is not busy....

I sighed and asked sunny to hand my phone, I should texted him if what is he doing right now. After sunny handed my phone, I Immediately texted junghyun.

To: My Jagiya❤

Jagiya, Are you okay? Did you already eat? I really miss you, I love you 😘

I texted. I patiently waited for his text, it took a couple of minutes before he texted back.

From: My Jagiya ❤

Yes, I already eat.

I don't know what to act right now. I just sighed and tried not to overthink, Hye sun! You know that your boyfriend is busy right? So don't over think!

I heard my named has been called, I'm going to shoot for an endorsement. It's quite tiring sometimes but I shouldn't give up!

I automatically take a different posed so that I could go home immediately. I really want to go home so that I have a time with jagiya since I know that His schedule is free. It's been a while since we talked. We already bought a new house and we both lived with it right now.

"Your really stunning! I guess many fans of yours will purchased this products!" The photographer commented when we finished the photoshoot, I just say thank you as I usually do. I don't think I'm really stunning right now...

I feel like a mess.

I Change at the dressing room. I can see all of the staffs here packing our stuff, I can' wait to see junghyun later...I texted him that I will go home now and the shoot already done. As my phone rang, I happily answered it because I know that it is my jagiya but I think I guess it wrong. It is Gyeong ri...