p a r t n i n e t e e n

HAE SUN'S POV

After the accident earlier, I think I already have a bad impression to her sister. It's really embarassing! How can I supposed to act with his family if urgh! What am I thinking?

"Eonnie, Where's junghyun oppa?"

I was shocked for a while when his younger sister approached me. I looked around if I can see junghyun but I didn't.

"Maybe, he's in his room"I rubbed my nape due to embarassesment. Never in my mind that his sister would caught us. I was shocked when she grabbed my hand and come towards to her room.

I was amazed to her room, it hasa white with a little touch of pink. Her things were organized that made me think that she's a organize person. Her room for me really look like the owner of it is a girl. There are so many medals, frames and also a posters of junghyun.

She must be proud that she's the sister of junghyun.

"Eonnie, how do you manage your skin well? You really looked like a teenager" she amazingly said while looking at herself then looked at me. Wow, I can see a girl version of junghyun..

"well I visit-" i was about to say it to her when junghyun called my name. He move forward to me that make me curious, "waeyo?"

"Nothing, I just want to see you" and wrap his hands around my neck that make me shuffled his hair.

"Aish, I didn't expect that oppa will be like this..." her sister murmured that make me hold my laughter. I think that she's thinking her older brother is really a baby when his with me. Aigoo, His my baby afterall and also my clingy boyfriend.

"Oppa, I need to go outside to buy something. I'll be back!" she said then took her face masked and place it to her face then immediately go outside of the house.

"So what should we do then?" he asked, his grinning at me right now, looking like he had lousy plan. I just smirk at him.

"I want to watch anime" I says. He pouted just like a child, his really cute right now. Its his birthday but he is really different right now and that make him more attractive.

"Okay, I'm going to get food, my queen" He said when I signaled him to get something for us to eat while watching television. It's been a while when he called me "my queen", I smiled formed to my lips and covered my face with a cushion.

I couldn't hide my excitement because of what he called me. I calmed myself for a while and just opened the television and pick the anime series detective conan. I really like how they draw this and make it into a cartoon one.

"Have some chips jagiya" He offered, there are so many chips here in front of the table where he placed it. I just pick a one whole chips then started to eat it.

"Right, when will you do labang?I think your fans were rooting for you to do labang" I told him then eat a piece of chips.

"I don't know" he just shrug saying that he will not be able to live today. Why is he like that?

"Why? You have a free time right now"I said with a curiousity kills me so I just asked him what is his reason.

"I don't want to maybe next time. My fans can wait for my labang" he said and gave a back hugged to me. His jawline were in my sholders that making a ticklish sensation since my hair is in a bun style right now and wearing an off shoulder top.

"All I want to this special day is mine is to be with you" he said making my heart pounder and louder. I pat his hands to unsleashed his hands from hugging me then turn around to him and cupped his face.

"I'll dare you junghyun. I want you to do live right now if not... Then I'll just ignored you" I blackmailed him. He groaned and took his phone, I just laughed out of it I know that he will pick to do live right now because of my consequences.

I just want him to do live for his fans to know that his alive and kicking. Kidding...

"Yah! I'm just joking! I don't want to pressure you if you don't want to" I told him when his about to press the live button.

"Well I think that I really need to do live since it's already a month and I just want to announce to my fans to change their pooh pic, it's really embarassing!"

I burst into laughed. "Then why did you flip your camera? We always do video call using instagram and you don't know how to do colab labang?" He shrieked when I teased him.

"Well I really don't know how to do it. I know how to do labang and video call but not the live collaboration. And also I just want to impress you" he suddenly confessed.

"Geezz, so don't you want to start now?" reffering to his live.

He prepared hiself and accompany his viewers well. "Anneong! I know that everyone already missed me, but please change your profile pic first" he said referring to the pooh and piglet profile pic of almost his viewer.I hold myself to laughed so that it won't hear my laughs.

I newer knew that he is really cute while doing his live, well I always watched his live but not do a comment for it,

"What am I watching?ahh my sister is watching anime right now. Should I told her to change it and change it into background music?" he was talking to himself like I'm not here, I change the catergory and press the button to change it into a music category.

What should I pick? Well I didn't know what is the best for the background music. I know some music but it is all the playlist of my previous music so If I pressed mr queen ost then her viewers might think that he did not move on to the previous drama.

"What should I pick" I signaled to him and just give the remote to him. It is really hard not to make a noise or to here your voice. I just eat my chips and in a minute he just pressed something and I already heard his song 'Like the first snow'

It is my first time hearing the song with him.This song is one of my favorite in my playlist, I use to play this song everytime. I even memorized the lyrics of it. I never knew junghyun would choose this song since since he said on his live back then that he couldn't bare to hear his own voice.

Since I know that he just didn't dedicated the song to my character( so yong) but he also dedicated it to me. Well Once when were not really dating, I caught him talking to his phone.he must be talking to his hyung and then he suddenly said that he dedicated the song to me and it really shrieked me out.

That day I can't forget that I didn't even sleep properly because of what I accidentally heard, I feel tired that day plus I didn't have enough sleep when the night comes because of the thrilled that I felt that day.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hae sun stood up and go to the kitchen to drink some water when she stop when someone knocked on the door. She's about to move closer to opened it when it really opened and saw the younger sister of her boyfriend, junghyun.

"Sorry I was a bit late, There were so many students who buy things on the convenient store" she said while panting and move forward to hae sun.

"right, SHIN HAE SUN EONNIE! WHERES JUNGHYUN OPPA?" she exclaimed. Hae sun's eyes widen when she heard the words from junghyun's sisters mouth. The words are very clear to her..

Her sister wondered why is her face like that and search for her brother. She immediately covered her mouth when she realized that her brother what is he doing right now.

He didnt move and started to looked at the comments.

What? Are you with haesun eonni?
Are you to dating?
Kyaahhh my ship is sailing!!!
Congratulation!!!

"I guess the whole cast are here to surprised me. I got to end it here! Thank you for the greetings loves and support to me. I'll work hard! Anneong!"

He ended the live and seriously glared at his sister.

"You!What is wrong with you?!you always have the wrong timing!" he says then stood up and chased her sister who's running arround the house try not her brother catch her that made hae sun laugh hard and didn't worry about the accident birthday live.