p a r t s e v e n

"Do we have any scarf?"

I ask to my stylist. She handed me a compiles of scarf, There are so many of it but a simple scarf will do. It had a random design and its really suit for my today's outfit. Earlier, Jung hyun just drop me here at my agency company...

Were going to filmed a commentary for mr queen and also were going to have a wrap up party that made me feel that were going to have fun. I wrap the scarf a round my neck and do a knot, just the stylist usually do.

"Wow, your really pretty! It's suits you!"

"Thank you"

I smiled and stood up. Since they are done styling me and some other stuff, I think were going to the place of the TVING. I took my phone out and message my boyfriend, junghyun that were going to be there..

I think his really excited to meet all of the cast since he is the one who's early to go there or maybe his just want to see me already, kidding!

"Are you done laughing and smiling hyesun-ssi?" my manager ask.

"Smiling? I'm not!" I said in embarassment. Did I really laugh? Aish! Maybe I was too occupied and didn't notice that I'm really grinning and laughing.

"So is your boyfriend already there?" she looked at me by looking at the side mirror of the car. I'm in the last seat since the lankier here, I immediately nod. I already ask for permission way back years ago if I can date anyone and my manager said that it's really okay to date anyone but in a privately way since I'm a public figured so dating(as both actors/actress) are rare to find.

Many people have theyre own taste of partners of their favorite actors and actresses and it quite really hard to find a man if your in that situation. I hope that if ever we annouce ourselves(for publicity) that were dating, hoping that our fans will support us no matter what.

The driving were fast and it's really amazing because my nausea were gone. I think it's because of namjachingu, I'm really also excited to see all the cast the I've been close too.Especially Cha chung hwa eonnie and Cha eun so!

"Were here"

I couldn't wait any longer, I immediately opened the car door so I could get out.on my exact coming out I saw junghyun still outside. What else is he doing here? Why hasn't he entered yet?

"why don't you go inside yet?"

He took my purse on my shoulder and smiled "Just waiting for you" I cannot hide my smiles and slightly hit his chest. He didn't mind me for doing it,  I think his already used to my habit..

"Is Sunbaenims are already there?" I asked

"Yes all of the cast are here today, Are you cold?" His reffering to my scarf that I've wear today. I tell him the truth that I've been wearing scarf since yesterday to cover up

"Did it turned into bruise?"

I shyly shrugged and silently walking. Never in mind that I would like this guy, well all of my previous partners are sweet, looking guy and every girl ideal's man but his really different from them....  His a perfect boyfriend that I've ever been had.

"Noona! Hyung!"

I heard In woo's cheerful voice while waving at us. I smileed and waved back, I can also see Cha chung hwa eonnie smiling even though she's wearing a mask. I didn't have a chance to talk to her since we have a busy schedule.

I go towards eonnie and embraced her. "You looked stunning this days,  huh?" she teased, she really think that were really dating.

"I'm not but Thank you eonnie"