p a r t s e v e n t e e n

Jung Hyun's Pov

I woked up, I suddenly heard my girlfriend crying. It seemed she's having a nightmare. I immediately wake her up by calling her name and then went to the mini kitchen and took a warm glass of water for her to drink.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly asked her and suddenly she hugged me tightly. She cried over my shoulders, I patted her back. I really hate hearing her crying, it making my heart aches deeply.

"I'm sorry, I love you junghyun" she says that making me wonder of what she dreamed.

"In my dream, We broke up because you fall out of love then you get me pregnant without knowing that your the father of it. In Woo helped me from my pregnancy then a news camed out that were dating and broke up then In woo linked because he's been caught for helping me about my pregnancy. Were in a press conference and on that day our baby was about to misscarraige when you wake me up" she told me while crying. I embraced her and kiss her forehead.

"It's just a dream baby, I won't fall out of love because you are the only one who make me feel what love is. I love you so much, Arraso?" I surely assure her.

Damn her dream! I don't want her dreamed to be like that! It's making my girl cry! I love her so much and I can't imagine myself loving another woman aside from her.

I love her so much, I cannot do that to her! I really want to sue whoever made the dream of my girl like that.

"I love you, let's just sleep again? Okay?" I kissed her and she didn't hesitate and response to my kisses. Hye sun wrapped her hands around my neck, we slowly deepens our kiss as I open my mouth to shape hers. I slightly entered my tongue inside her lips that made her moan in pleasure.

We stopped and looked at each other.

"I think the sun will shine bright if we continue this" she reffering that it's already morning and we didn't have time to do it.

"Not Its not true. We still have time for it baby" I winked to her and kissed her, I slowly lay her down to the bed and as the time fast both of us knows that we already made love. And about to do it again.

********************************
We woked up, it's already noon time. We didn't even eat our breakfast and ate our lunches already. After our monthsarry date last night, our friends decided that they all go home last night since their agencies called them.

I really like the idea since our both manager left. We can both do what ever we want here...
Since we go here a lot I can't do what I want because I know there are so many eyes staring at us.

Because we tried to be not romantic and acted normal as we can do.since most of our friend here is still single and maybe my friends will tempt me again for being a cheesy boyfriend.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She hasn't quite talked to me since her dream This morning.

She might be over thinking again.....

"Jagiya, what are you thinking?"I asked her and hugged her tightly. I really like her smell,
Her smell is addictive.

"Nothing I just remembered my dream-" I cut her off and turn her in front of me. I stared at my girlfriend seriously. She's the woman I already imagine walking down the aisle to our wedding and dreaming how our life during marriage.

"You are the only woman I find attractive, I even imagine our wedding, having a kids with you and how are marriage life will be in the future. You are the one who made my smile back" I kissed her forehead after saying those words. That's the truth...

she was the reason my smiles came back. I will never leave her like other men because a woman like her must keep the promise you made to her. She's a precious person I've ever encounter... If I had not accepted the offer to me that I would play king cheoljong I would not have known the woman more beautiful than any other woman I have met.

"I love you Jagiya" She says that made me blushed and making me feel thrilled. I covered my face in order for her not to see my blushing face and walked as fast as I can.

"Yah! Wait for me! " I heard her says and tried to move fast so that she could reach me. I just waited for her, she's frowning right now since she hate to move around.

"Jagiya, how many children do you want?" I suddenly asked her. I'm curious how many she wants so I can prepare how many we can do.

I can see her blushing face when I asked here that but still she just answered anyway.

"You, how many do you want? because for me it's okay at least some atleast you're the father of the child"

I chuckled and shouldered her. "Then we settled for a ten kids then" Her eyes widen after she heard that. Maybe she cannot believe how many kids that I want.

"What? That's too much! As if you'll be the one to give birth" She frowned in disgust. She's really cute when she do that.

"How about eight?"-I suggest to her.

"Five" She answered.

I carried her and whispered to her something that made her eyes widen and her cheeks are blushing right now. "Junghyun! Lay me down! You naughty guy!"she shouted and hitting me at the back that make me laughed.

I layed her down. "What were you thinking? Were just going to buy your favorite food. What do you want? Chicken? Steak?" I smirked. I really love to tease her, she's really cute when she will get angry to me, Gosh how can I left her if she's the one who making this thrill feeling of mine? I love her so much.

"Whatever. You need to buy Chocolate mint because of that. Period!" Omo my girl friend is sulking right now.

This is my first time seeing her like this....

I think I'm going to coax my adorable girlfriend.

***********************
A/n: Am I too late to say this? So here it is..

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE!

Have you cried over the three previous chapters I've done? I'm really sorry if you cried! I hope you like my crazy idea hehe.

Thank you for reading this fan fix story of mine! I really appreciate it!