p a r t t h r e e

f a m i l y   d i n n e r

I'm really busy this week since I have so many photo shoots and also I'm filming another new movie entitled "She died" next two month but even though the filmed of mr queen ended we never forget each other so ever we have a spare time we talk together through group video chat.

"Hyesunssi your phone's beeping"

I immediately checked my phone and I even gigles when I saw the message. I can't help my self but to smile widely, I hope nothing saw what am I doing right now...

Jung hyun:

The most important things is, even if were apart I'll always be with you.

Good morning Hae sun!  How's you day?

Even though it's already getting noon time I really appreciate his sweet messages every morning that also make my heart flutters.

"You must received a sweet masssages again-"

I threw the tissue that I've seen in the table, she really liked to teased me after she know that jung hyun confessed to me and that really made my shy. He also message me and asked if he could call me so I quickly ran to the dressing room and sat down. I must not go outside since other actors and actresses have their photoshoot and I can ruined it if I go there and make noise.

"I'm fine, how about you?"-I asked.

He told me that he just finished praying and he even include me to my prayers that made me smiled his really trully Christian. I also prayed for him to be more healthy and have an opportunity projects for him.

"You looked tired"-his eyes looked worried as he commented it to me and make my eyes teared because I didn't have enough sleep.

"Its okay, I'll just take some energy drink if I cannot take it anymore"

"Oho! You should sleeped jeonjun!"he commanded and his face turned into serious mode that make my mood light up. He really never fails to make me laugh...

"Arrasso! How about you? Did you sleep well?"I asked him.

"Yes, I have more sleep than you! I told you that you should take a rest just for two weeks"

"I cannot do that! I have a photoshoot for We-Must M mask for the people in the good neighboors! They are so special to me!" I insist that make him into quite shock and eventually smiles.

"Your really a good person noona, that's why I fall inlove with you"

"Omo!" I giggled in thrills. I don't know what to do with what he tells me, I also can't hide the thrill I feel from his jokes. no man has ever done this to me except him.

"I'll just send a message to you later noona, I'll just do labang"

I nodded at what he said and said goodbye to him. I never thought I would liked him, in fact I find him cool when he do his live.

I always watch him...

To get my laziness passes and find myself laughing because of his accompany to his fans and I have my favorite scene of his labang that a fan just comment my queen and he react possesive right away. His really cute when he speak in english!

"Wow, someone here is inlove"

"Whatever"

I rolled my eyes when I heard sunny teased my again. She just laughed out of it and remind me that I have a dinner at my parents house since it's already friday and every friday  I visit them. I miss eomma and abeonim.

I want to invite jung hyun. Alright I should invite him, my mom would be glad to see the portrayer of cheoljong same as my abeonim!

to jung hyun:

Are you free at tonight? We have a family dinner you want to come?

I was about to stood up when I heard a quickly
Beep of my phone. He said that he would be delightful that his invited. He also said yes!

I can't wait too see him! Oh my jung hyuni!

c o n t i n u a t i o n

v o t e s
a n d
c o m m e n t s
a r e  h i g h l y
a p p r e c i a t e d