p a r t t e n

v  a  c  a  t  i o n    o n e

Junghyun's Pov

I can't help to stared at her. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in this world. I kissed her forehead before I covered her with a blanket so that she won't feel the cold breeze. I stood up silently so that I coudn't wake her up, All I want for her since were on vacation is I want her to just relaxed.

I left a note that I'm going to the mall. I want to surprise her by preparing a dinner, today is our first monthsary for being together.

I also go to the other room where both of our managers and some staff are there. "If Hye sun search for me just say that I went to the mall. Arasso? Thank you"

"As if she will search for you" Mae just mocked me. Everyone laughed about it and says that they will surely take care of my girlfriend. I just nod and went outside the resort. Where just in the first floor so that it won't be tiring for us to go outside.

This resort is really incredible. The owner were good to us and also it's barely to see here in Jeju, my manager just made a story in instagram that he is in busan right now even though were here in Jeju.

"Excuse me, Are you Kim jung hyun?" Someone walked towards me and asked. I just smiled and tell the truth.

"Can we have a selfie? I'm really a fan of yours! Your really handsome in person" She tell. I walk towards here and take a selfie with her, she thank me for it and even asked if what am I doing here.

"I'm just taking a break since my birthday is sooner"  She greeted me in advance. She even tells me that she really want me and hae sun date in real life that make me smile, I think some people here shipping us ( hyesun and I).

"Oh! My mom is calling me. Take care Oppa! I hope we will see you again!" she said goodbye wearing a smile on her face. I guess my fans really missed me but I can't do live right now since our drama are might be deleted due to the problem of the malicious saying of the netizens. Even hyesun soon projects are not safe to aired since they give them a malicious comment about it that hye sun didn't deserved.

I even caught her yesterday when I stayed for a night. She's crying in the middle of the night when I accidentally woke up. She's crying while reading the comments, and I really hate it....

I hate seeing my girl cries...

It really breaks my heart seeing her crying.She is a precious woman that deserved to be love by so many people but why did they just turned their backs on her? How I wish I could defend her and commented to stop boycotting her in every post that I've seen but she get mad of what I say.. She said that if I'm going to do that my career will be ruined if I bring that publicity.

I don't care is my career will be wasted again because of somw malicious rumors, the important thing is that I defend my girlfriend and other co-artist especially our cast. But it sad to say that she hated it. I can't argue with her, that's the thing about me though I can't get mad of her. All I can do is comfort her and tell her positive comment about it.

I want to see her smile this time. Her true smiles...

I arrived to the mall and go to a store that sells souvenir things. Many of them are unique but I want to buy a gift that has a semental value in it. Since I've seen her wearing necklace and I've never seen her wearing earings but she says she can't wear it everytime since whe have allergies on it.

Then what will I buy for her?! Maybe I'll call my mom for a tip.

********************************
Hae sun's Pov

I woke up thirsty. Good thing we have a fridge here, so I stood up and went to the kitchen to drink a cold water. Then I noticed that junghyun is not here....

Where is he? I want to see him....

I know that I'm being clingy girlfriend but I really want to see him every time I wake up, his the guy that I ever love since the last time that I got a boy friend. The last time that I fell inlove with maybe he already had a family, it's been years... I think when I was twenty?

I never got a chance to have a boyfriend while leaving in industry not until I met junghyun, his different from the actors that I encounter...

"Hey, Did you see junghyun?" I asked my friend when I got to their room.

"Aniyo. I didn't, I thought his with you?"

I shrug. "He was but I just woke up and I didn't seen him" that made me over react to what she asked.

"Maybe he just need to go some where else"she commented.

"Without telling me?" I pouted after that. My other friend go to our placed and laughed of what I say.

"Yah! Are you sulking?! Geez, well you said earlier that you just woke up without by your side right?"she asked, I nod as my answer.

"I'm sure that he don't want to interuption your sleep since you slept less right? Girl! Don't overreact! Junghyun sunbaenim is such a sweet guy. Maybe he want you to jusy relaxed and maybe he have a planned to surprise you?"

We all shouted after hearing our own opinion but his not a type of guy who surprised me since he usually said to me directly all of his plans. But I'm still hoping for it....lol

"Eonnie! Do you want to do something relaxing?" the maknae of our group of friends asked. They were smiling ear to ear that made me curious about...

What are they thinking?!

****************************
A/n:

I want to thank you all for the one who read this story! I really appriciate it! I hope everyone will like this chapter!

Lovelots😘