p a r t e i g h t e e n

Hae sun's Pov

It is Junghyun's birthday right now. I'm already waked up four in the morning to cooked for him, he must be tired for searching for the food that I want.

Well I did a hard trick for him since his really teasing me yesterday. Hmp! But I really love what I did to him since his not going to wake up during this time. I'm going to have a surprise for him, I started to cook the beokkeum-bap(fried rice)then started to grilled the short galbi( ribs).

After that I fried an egg rolls since I'm craving for it. I also prepared spicy seafood salad, bean sprout rice (kongnamul bab), spicy stewed fish, cold cucumber soup (oi naengguk), seasoned kelp, and radish strip kimchi (moo saengchae).

I know that we cannot afford to eat all of this but we can give this to the people who's suffering from hunger. I took the cake that I bought. It's a costumized cake, since he's favorite character is pooh then I ask the baker if they could bake a personalized cake and they did it! I'm sure that Jagiya will be blushing  because of the cake.

I check my phone for a while and take a picture of the cake. I opened my instagram and many fans were greeting him and asking for a labang. Well I don't think he can do live since he told me that he was embarrassed to do live because all his fans profile picture is the character pooh but I'll asked him to do it since I know that his fans already miss him.

"Saengil chukkahamnida" I started singing then go forward to the bed where he is and just place the cake to the side table. I started to wake him up, the phone were already placed in a camera stand so that it could filmed nicely.

"Saengil chukkahamnida"I sing again but this time it was louder so that he could hear my voice. I heard that he frowned that make me smile, I went closer to the Inch of the bed and started to kiss him all over his face.

I can't even helped myself but to laughed when I accidentally kiss tha part of his jaw wher he has a stumble on it. Geezz, its really ticklish...

"Love to hear your voice laughs"he wispered to my ears then embraced me. Aigoo, He's already thirty one yet his acting like a baby when his with me 🙈

"Let go off me first, I just need to turn my camera off" He unleashed his hands from hugging me. I immediately stood up and turned the camera off.

I turned my back to face junghyun. His eyes were closed while sitting on the top of the bed, I cannot hide my smile, his really cute right now!

"Come here" his warmed melody voice that I find attractive. I move closer to him when he signaled to me to come right beside him.

"Happy Birthday" I greeted him with a peck on his lips. His smiling widely that making me more attractive to him, his more handsome with his bare face.

"Oh right, you need to see your cake!" I said then stood up and took the cake. His smiles faded when he saw the entire cake, I smirked when I saw his reaction.

"Tss, you really love teasing me?" he asked while waiting for me to light the cake. After that I'm singing a special song for him.

"Saengil chukkahamnida
Saengil chukkahamnida
Saranghaenun my Junghyuniee
Saengil chukkahamnida"

I sang, As he blows his cake I smiled from what am I seeing. Even though he really might didn't like the design of his cake though I know that he really appreciate it. "Did you wish?" I asked him then curiousity hits me when he smiled widely.

"Why are you smiling?"

"It's nothing, you look like you want to know what I wish for" He said. I sat on his lap that making him shocked for a while and ask him what is his wished about.