p a r t f o u r

f a m i l y  c e l e b r a t i o n

"Is my outfit for today is okay?"

Junghyun asked me, he keeps on staring at his outfit that really suits him. I never know that he was even more handsome in his white clothes, you won't notice that he's an actor.

Such a simple good looking guy...

"Yes ofcourse, it's really suits you because you become more handsome"

I blushed as I said that. I never thought I would accompany him on his cheesy pick up lines. I could feel his fear right now because I was going to introduce him to my family, I don't know why but i want to get to know him more

It's just that this my only spare time and to say the truth, I really miss him

Even though we talk on the phone every day but it's still different since we only talk through phone call or face time. I prefer to talk to him in person.

I stared at him. His dark eyes that if I see it I can see his eyes were sparkling when I'm talking to him. I blushed insanely when my eyes went to his lips and suddenly remember how we do the kissing scene the we filmed for so long.

"Your'e blushing hye sun, are you cold?"

he asked me thoughtfully while holding the reddened cheek of mine. I looked away from what he did and blushed even more because he was so close to me, he was stunned and just looked away because of embarassment.

I know why he did that. Since the weather is quite cold this months, he would assume that I'm chilling since I get cold pretty easily so he would looked for my hand or give me a hug ro keep me warm. And I'm really stupid that I just let him

"Mianhae noona"

"It's fine. I'm just shocked by what you did"

I turned around and grabbed his hand to run to the parking lot. It was too late when I remembered that we were going to visit my home.

As we get to the parking lot no one spoke to the two of us. I silently inhales and laugh to get rid of the embarrassment I was doing, he also sigh in reliefs. Maybe he was thingking that i'm angry at him..

We stopped in front of the car, he helped me get into the car which was even more impressive to him. I barely see a guy who's very gentleman...

I quickly told him the adress since hes the one who drives right now. "Noona, I'm nervous"

He suddenly says out of nowhere. Why is he nervous? I giggled while staring at him.

"Wae? Why are you nevous?It seems my parents will bite you! Jusy chill" I exclaimed and burst to laugh.

"Actually everytime I visists my mom watch the mr queen, she's really amazed on how we act our characters she even want to meet you so i think she will be surprise if she saw you"

"Geezz it's humiliating"

I couldn’t help myself and pinched him on the cheek even though he was driving the car which can cause an accident. He ignored what I did and laughed and smiled at me.

I noticed when I touched his cheek he didn't srape off, I pouted.  "You didn't shave?"

"I did but it's just grow again. Why? Should I cut it before we go?" He ask. His reffering if before we visit to my house he seems to shave first.

"Nothing. It's just that because when I touch your cheek then....you didn't did it. Its seems like me fingers feels like I'm being tickled"

I covered my blushing face. "Ahhh, I'll just do it often then" he says in a cute tone. He suddenly driving fast and I did not expect that I would not be delirious or vomiting. I think his accompany makes me in a good situation...