p a r t f i v e

a/n: I hope you'll like this chapter!

u n e x p e c t  e d  s l e e p  o v e r?
****************

"Are you scared?"

I came to my senses from thinking of what will happened this night. I don't think he will answer yes to eomonim insistence on him. Aish!  it's time to take a bath!

"Wait do I have a sleep wear that I've left here?"I suddenly asked. It's been a while since I sleep here...

"maybe there's one, but you were still in grade chool when you wore it"

my sister went to the cabinet and showed my favorite sleepwear when. It's pink and had a piglet design. I was offended by what I saw but I had no choice but to wear it since I don't think I still have others since once in a blue moon I'll get have a chance to sleep here.

"Don't forget to put on perfume"

I threw a tissue rolls to her and close the door. She's not even helping! She already might know what I feels for him but she really like to tease me? Is she really my sister?

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. It took me even longer because I was cleaning my body well,  I finished my bath and when I came out I was even more embarrassed by what I was wearing now. I look more childish.

Junghyun-ah must be teased me....

I remember that my room hasn't been cleaned yet, I haven't slept here for a long time. I just visit here because of busy schedules after that I will still go home to my condo even if it's far its Better to just go home.

I entered the room and I was shocked because my room was also clean, maybe eomma is still cleaning it. Because eomma prefers to keep every room and corner of the house clean so as not to be embarrassed when a visitor comes unexpectedly.

Because it's embarrassing what I'm wearing now I just wore the hoodie that was the only one I must left here. You’re probably wondering why I don’t have clothes here,  I brought all the things I will use, including the clothes, to my condo.

I can still hear their laughter. My parents seemes to like junghyun-ah, who wouldn't like him? He is intelligent, passionate about technology and also do cooking, and an excellent conversationalist. He can be stubborn at times, but also very caring and protective of the people he loves. He’s also very much a dog person and would love nothing more than to spend the day cuddling and playing with the dogs he seened in the set. He would very much like to be a father one day 

Wheb in the set He is adventurous, willing to take risks, and constantly teaches me new things about life. Proves to be loving and caring at the same time, understanding things that most people do not. I’m never bored for a second and feel more comfortable than with anyone else. he's too way perfect for me...

I sighed in frustration. What am I even thinking that aish! I got up and went out of the room. I'm craving for root beer or an alcohol drink,  I saw them, it's already 10 pm and I think junghyun is already drowsy because his eyes are getting narrower.

"Where are you going?, Hae sun?" Ebeonim asked.

"I'm going to buy some alcohol drink" I says and about to get oit off the house when he shouted that he need alcohol drinks too so I'l just buy a lot of it. After buying what I've been craving for  and quickly go tot the house. It's like been a years that I've taste alcohol! So thrilling!

I put the alcohol drinks in front of the table. I also want to go with what they watch while drinking sujo. I sat down next to junghyub and offered him a drink and I was amazed because he really accpted it.

"Cheers!"

****************************
Third Person's Pov

Everyone is already asleep excepr for the two, jung hyun and hae sun. therye still awake and watching television, Jung hyun cannot resist that he would be the first to sleep. Even though he was drowsy he couldn't do it because he was worried about hye sun. Because she drank a lot of alcohol so
maybe something bad will happen to her because she's drunk. He would just accompany her until the alcohol ran out.

Junghyun couldn't believe that she's drinking for a twenty dew liquor. He amazingly starring at her that make hae sun stared at him too.

"Jung hyun-ah, Are you sleepy? I must go to sleep, Come here" she tipsly said and  got up a bit drunk so junghyun led her to his room. He didn't drink a lot of dew liquor so he's still okay.

He tuck her up to bed and about to get out of her room when she suddenly hold his hand and get up. She looked at him with desire in her eyes and stop breathing when she make make a move that making him insanely!

He pulled her waist and pull her for a kiss. His waiting for this moment. As there lips met, Jung hyun felt that her lips were like the soft ridges of dunes in the desert at sunset; like the crests of waves meeting in the frothy rush to shore; like the folded wings of courting birds. As they were kissing passionately his hands couldn't help himself but to pulled her hoodie.

"Just don't mind my top"-she whispered ro his ears and kiss him passionately again that made him feel already in heat.

He wanted to taste her more!

They stopped for awhile, His kisses went down to her neck, he uses his tounge as a weapon that making her like his touches. He sucks and biter her leaving a mark in there...

By leaving a mark in there, He wanted to let the men know that this woman is his, Hae sun can't help herself but to moan that make him back to his senses. He must not touch her like this..

They stopped while heavily breathing. She looked at jungyun with a confused in her eyes. "I must not touch you Hae sun, we are not yet together"

She smiled weakly "Then lets do it. Lets date" She confess and kiss him again .

There is an air in this as what is seen is not with the eyes only, but there within the flavor to touch, his heart does catch eternity’s mist as her smile breaks the moon. The silence of awe she creates. I hold her heart tenderly as the same bleeds to be loved with the kiss of together. I want this kiss to wear forever.

Her ability makes the others to please and yet I know without reservation that she is my endless love. Her sweet disposition becomes contained within unconditionally.

I feel her delft voice in whatever I touch. Her love entangles moment to moment as I exhale. Essence bare she captures my breath to feel her tender skin lay to me her treasure.

Taken aback, I scramble to each and every time I see her smile. My love allows what is seen to be forever what is unseen. That is the age of her beauty that comes drum within. How do I describe someone I love? Within me she is forever unforgettable. And within her, she knows I am her only true love. There is no loss in Our forever purity. This is the description of the wish I give. May she too feel my love deep?

c o n t i n u a t i o n

v o t e s
a n d
c o m m e n t s
a r e
h i g h l y
a p p r e c i a t e d