p a r t f i f t e e n

It's been a week since junghyun and I break up. I don't want to break up with him but he still insisted it, I didn't even know what is his reasons because every time I looked at his face,  I can still remembered our memories....

From strangers to friendship....

From friendship to lovers....

And now...

Lovers to strangers....

I can't help myself to wail every night, my parents even wondered what is going on. They still searched for junghyun and it is awful for me because for our three years of relationship and we still broke up just like the other actors and actresses.

"Are you okay? You're pale" Eon su said then take her hand to my forehead. I really looked like a sick person if I cries a lot.

"Aish! You should told us that your not feeling well earlier Eonnie, you should just take a rest at home" she said and handed me a comforter.

Well Eon su invited us to a party. She said it's a farewell party for her since she's going to live in America for a while. It's just us, some of the Mr queen cast and the friends of eun su. I don't think junghyun will passed by here since I know that he thinks that I'm here...

"It's okay.  I just want to see you one last time before you go to america" I happily told her. Despite of the iconsolable I feel right now, I don't want to tell the truth to everyone, I know that they will find out soon and that is the hated moment that I will face.

"By the way Eonni, where is junghyun sunbaenim?"

I didn't uttered any word, I can't tell it to everyone that we are already break up. I'm not ready to do that.

"Eonni?" she still waiting for my answer. I'm about to say to her the truth when someone exclaimed that the king is here. I coudn't move, seeing him today make me feel sad even more.

"Our king and Queen are here! That is awsome" I heard someone says that make me have a forced smile.

"Ahmm I'm sorry but I did bring a friend here"

He said and suddenly a young woman caled beside him, she's beautiful. She's nothing to do with me.. She's not that tall yet she have a unique beauty. I think it is the reason why he broke up with me....

It's because he fall out of love.

I pretended to be happy, even though I can't take on what am I seeing right now, still I pretend that I'm okay. Some of the cast were curious about it, including eun so since I know that she knows that I am the girlfriend of junghyun... Yes,  I was...

Were in the table after all and the person who is sitting in front of me is junghyun and also his friend to his side. We talked about how we used to spend our time when we were filming the mr queen drana.

"So how about the king and queen? Any news? Is the two of you dating?"someone did asked about us.

"No. We are not dating"I said with a serious faced. I really want to get out off here but I still want to stay here for a while... The dishes were alreay here are good and looks yummy to eat.

I bite a little to the kimchi dish when I feel that I'm about to throw up, good thing in woo is here beside me and handed me a glass of water.

"Thank you" I wisphered to him and about to eat a steak when dizziness hit me, lately this feeling of mine came. I didn't even bother to go to the doctor because I Think that Its because I didn't even eat this past few days..

"Excuse me" I tried to say the words even though my stomache that bile of unpleasant went to my throat that make me want to throw up. I run fast as I can and went to the bathroom.

I went to the sink and throw up...

What is going on? Why am I feeling this? It's really sucks! I heard Chung hwa Eonnie called my name. I stopped what am I doing and fixed myself, Eonni is standing behind me while giving me a tap on my back while throwing up but there is nothing to throw up since I didn't eat properly.

"Is there any chance? Are you pregnant?" she asked me. I lost my balance and sat on the floor, silently crying. I hate it when someone saw me crying but I can't do anything of it...

What will I do? Junghyun and I aren't together now and I know that If I'm pregnant he is the father of it. "You should tell him"

I shrug saying that I cannot tell junghyun. "We already break up. He insisted it and now he bought his new friend or probably his new girl friend" I told Eonnie that make her realized the truth, I know it is a shocking truth.

"I'm not pregnant"

I respond to Eonnie. I'm going to lie to myself right now even if It's not verified yet that I'm pregnant, still this is my body afterall and last month we did it, that time we are totally okay with each other...

"Well can you tell Eon su that I'm going home?"

Eonnie just nod in response. I go back to the sit where everyone were laughing happily. I took my pursed and stood up.

"I'm really sorry but I really need to go. Something came up in our family" I farewell tell them. I bowed and walked as fast as I could. Everyone are gazing my eyes on me,  I know that because it is my first time excusing myself to go home. I really don't want to caused a scene.

"Noona! Do you need a ride?"

I heard someone camed to me, It's In Woo. I just nod as my answer, I'm not feeling well right now so I just grab the chance.

"Noona, why did you leave without Hyung?"

He asked me when we are already inside the car. He is the one who's driving right now while I'm just in the car seat at the back.

"We just broke up. Ahmm This is just a secret between us? Took me to a clinic, Arrasso? Don't ever told anyone specially junghyun"

I says that make him more shock. Well he is since all he knows that junghyun can't live without me. Well junghyun and In Woo are friends and he knows that junghyun loves me and take care of me... But what's happening right now?

Darn his promises!

"Wait? Are you pregnant noona?"

In Woo's eyes widen when he realized why am I want to go to the clinic. "Just to be sure" I just say. He congratulate me for that because for after three years, I'm going to be a mother.

"Will you tell Hyung?"he suddenly asked.

"I think he really didn't deserved to be a dad of my kid" I hurtfully says. I hate a person that their promises are meant to be broken so this persons should never trust. I thanked In Woo for driving me safely to the clinic. After some test about pregnancy and a little patients of minute I'm going to found out what's the result of it.

"Oh! Miss Shin!" the doctor exclaimed. She must be a fan of mine since she knows me. I sat down to the chair that she offered me, My heart were pounding fast.

"so the result is what you expected, Gongratulations! I just want you to do is relax and I'll give you vitamins so that the baby will be healthy"the doctor says. I can't help but stop smile even though there is someone here missing..

After the consultation and In woo's car is totally right here. He signed new that he can drive me home. Did he really wait for me?

"Why did you wait for me? I can take care of myself"I said while his driving.

"I just want to be sure that you and the baby is safe. I will going to be a godfather soon" he says that making me smile for a while.

"If I'm going to take you as a godfather"-I joked  and burst into laughter. After a minutes I already arrived home, my father and mother are waiting for me.

"Hye sun, Did you and junghyun break up?"

My tears suddenly fell down. I just bowed my head and run towards my room and locked it, I really hate myself, I feel like a cry baby..

My hands suddenly went to my stomache.

"Even if your father aren't here by your side atleast I,  your mother are here for you? Arrasso? Saranghae my agi"

I lastly said before my eyes close due to sleepyness.