p a r t e i g h t

Jung hyun's Pov

After attending an advertised shoot. I've been busy this days, I can't even do Labang Live for my fans and I really miss them too.. :((

But I miss my hye sun more....

I barly talk to her since she 's really busy too. She have more photoshoots and also I think later she will attend an event for the donation of WeMustM of One hundred Pieces of Mask for the Good Nieghbor, a foundation close to her heart.

She's really kind indeed. That's why so many international people likes her, well who isn't?

She's the woman who every man dreamed.My Girlfriend is extremely hard working and goal oriented. She doesn't quit when things get hard, and just pushes through. This trait is extremely admirable and I love her for it.She has a strong belief in her faith. She doesn't let things bother her.

My girlfriend can be really sweet. She's way too nice and trusting of people sometimes so a lot of people can really mess with her and stuff but she's getting better about not just letting people treat her however she wants. She's had some hard times lately with an accident and stuff but she's really strong and she's getting better. She's so funny and makes me laugh all the time.

I really miss her..... Gosh, I think this is no use, I asked my manager if I can go home right now, and she confirmed it that I can so I/m going to do right now is 'll ask her if she's going home after her shoots since it's already noon time.

A weeks ago we went to the theater play of Kim In Kwon sunbaenim. The play was good, as expected from the catalog of actors. They are all hilarious and splashy. Since I was setting beside chunghwa sunbaebim even though chunghwa sunbaenim proposed to sit beside her but I choose not too because I know they want to chat with each other so I'll choose to sit beside chunghwa sunbaenim.

I could heard them laughing that made me feel good that day since it's been a long time since I heard haesun laugh since were still not going out to a public places because of our busy schedules. After the play the three of us meet in the entrance to meet and greet inkwon sunbaenim... We just talked a little asked chunghwa and Inkwon sunbaenim to eat dinner but they refuse because they both have a schedule for that night.

So Hyesun and I just grab an instant food(ramyeon) as my girlfriend requested. I've seen that she more lose weight I think because she barely eat. I'm worried about her health even though I don't eat ramyeon anymore, but since that is one of her favorites,I still cook those just for her.

She even asked me about sleeping together, I know that were both adults now and she also wanted to have kids with me. I want it too but I don't want to rush her with those things..

It doesn't mean that I don't want to sleep with her, I don't love her... I don't want it because I lover and respect her.. As her man I want to sure that she's happy and that's fine for me.. Seeing her happy laugh at the same time is enough for me...

I say goodbye to everyone and take a cab, I asked my manager that I won't take the van since I'm going to my one and only love, Hye sun.

To: My Haesun

Yeobo, How are you? Did you eat?I hope your doing well right now. Can I visit you? I really miss you, I Love you😘

I texted her. I don't care if I sound chessy but thisis how I express my feelings through texts,I emmidiately looked when I heard my phoned beeped.

From: My Haesun
Yes Yeobo, I'm fine and you can visit Me anytime you want, I'n not there but I can go home because I miss you too! 시랑해! I can't wait too see you. I'll let be there!