p a r t s i x

Shin Hae sun's Pov

"Urgh!" I groaned in pain while carrasing my head. What did happened last night? I tried yo remeber what happened last night that make me about to shout when the door opens.

"Oh! Your awake?" my sister threw a pill that prevent the pain of my headache because of what I did last night. Wait-

Where's Junghyun? I tried to search for him but his not righg here. Did he just ho home? Aish!  I didn't even say goobye to him propperly.

"are you looking for him? Don't worry your boyfriend is still here. His the one who's cooking right now"

"What?!" I just stood up because of the shocked of what she says, but she just ignored and left me behind.

I wonder what did happened last nightafter I got drunk last night, This is why I don't usually drink but I'm dump that I've bought it because I've been craving for the taste.

. I left my room lazily went to the bathroom immediately to do my morning routine. As I'm looking to the mirror, I noticed a reddish mark in my neck and suddenly I remembered what exactly happened last night.

( Flashback)

"Lets do it. Lets date" I confodently says to him and kiss him again passionately. Were on our deep kiss when we just suddenly stop and stared at each other and suddenly we just burst into laughter.

"Are you really my girlfriend right now?"He asked at me while rubbing his nape.

"Yes, I'm your yeojachingu already"

I confessed to him. I cannot hide the fact that his really a great guy, I was really confused with my feelings to him but for now I can't hide it already... The truth is lately I was dreaming about him seeing another girl who's really beautiful, also small and petite woman who's too far away from me and also...

His staring at her like how did he used to looked at me and that made me feel sick.... I thought that it is true good thing I woke up from that dream and made me realize ...

He is my world. I have never met a more caring person in my life. He has made me the caring person I have become. He would do anything for anyone. I love him so much.

"Are you sleepy?" he said and I didn't hesitate to nod as my answer. He helped me tucked to my bed, his really different from what I've imagined..

"Can you sing a song for me?" I sweetly asked.

"I can't, I'm shy" he said in his cute aegyo tone that made me shock. I didn't know that he already have this side...well his just a happy but serious person, yes he joked but he never acted cute...

"Your so cute! Your cuter than In woo-ssi!"

He grinned. "Jinja?" and teased me for it and tucked his self to the bed, pulling me closer to his that make me sniff his smell. It must be the perfume that I gave it to him to the last shoot at the same time he confessed to me..

(Jung hyun's Pov)

"I love you, not as your character so young and also sobong *laughs*. Also not as my character cheoljong/ won beon but as our own identity....Hye sun and Jung hyun. I might not be the perfect boyfriend that I'll give to you but I promise that I will take care of you" while looking at her and carassed the tip of her hair.

"Your my perfect Namjachingu for me"

I kiss her forehead before she closed her eyes.Do you wonder why we didn't do it? Because I have a big respect for her, I can wait until our wedding day...