Chapter 11: Is The Good Really Good?

~Nightmare's POV~
"That's not true!" I shouted at Blue. He just looked at me, his smile turning into a frown. "You really think...Dream would actually do that?" Blue asked me. I-I don't understand of course he would do that! Out of nowhere blue grabbed me by my neck and lifted me off the ground. "I don't think you understand what's going on. Shattered and Dream are the same person." Blue said to me. But how?!? They were separated and and....Are they? What is happening at this point?!?

Blue began to explain more to me on how Shattered wasn't there, Dream was just messing with the bad guys eyes to make it seem like he was actually there. I can't believe they would do this. Apparently Blue, Ink, Dream and Outer aren't good at all......Why though? Why does this have to happen? I just can't believe what I was hearing. Blue didn't go further though. He didn't explain why or what they were planning to do next. "Don't...you Dare tell anyone about this." Blue said to me. All I did was nod. Blue then made a portal and left. I can't believe this was happening. I can't trust nobody anymore...but I need to. In this form I'm just weak. And I can't change back for some odd reason.

Why......

Why was all of this happening????

What were they going to do next.....

<Find out in the next chapter :)>

(Author's Note: Sorry for this*not* . Anyway I had to get something out because I might not be able to upload this Friday. Sooo, I just put this together.. I will upload a new chapter as soon as possible. But for now read back through all the chapters because this book is ending pretty soon. With a twist ;). Good Luck~)