Chapter 8: Rescue Mission Part.1/2

~Third Person POV~
Dream was worried about all the things that could have or still be happening to Nightmare. Thoughts raced through Dream's mind like "What if he's hurt?!" and "What if he's dead!?" Dream tried shaking those thoughts out of his head, but it was no use they were stuck. Dream was just in his room in his bed just thinking about all those terrible stuff. He didn't even notice he was crying until tears dropped from his face onto his pants. Their was a sudden knock on the door. Dream quickly dried the tears off his face and said come in. It was Blue! "Ummm. I just want to say sorry about this morning if I made you uncomfortable." Blue said scratching the back of his skull. Dream looked at Blue and smiled "Its okay! You didn't need to apologize, you were just having fun." Dream said in response. Blue then sighed in relief and was about to head out the door until he noticed a yes low stain line under Dream's eyes from him crying.

~Blue's POV~
I noticed something under Dream's eyes. Was he crying? Come to think of it I haven't seen Nightmare in a while. "Umm. Blue you okay?" Dream asked me snapping me out of my trance. He looked at him he was smiling...It was fake. "I could be asking you the same thing." I told him. He just looked at me in surprise. "What do you mean! Of course I'm fine!" Dream said smiling. I obviously didn't buy that. He was hiding something and I wanted to figure it out. I started to ask questions like where was Nightmare, why did he have tear stains under his eyes and more. He kept saying that Nightmare was on a walk and he wasn't crying and kept denying that he wasn't fine.

"Blue. Why do you keep asking me so many questions?" Dream asked me. I was going to say something until Dream stood up(holy shit he's tall). "That doesn't matter I'll be in my way now." Dream said. Never realized how tall Dream was. "Ok" I responded. He walked out the door leaving me in his room by myself. What the fuck just happened!

~Dream's POV~
Blue is catching on to me. Don't get me wrong Blue is smart, but he sometimes gets involved with the wrong things. I walked in the living room to see Ink and Error on the couch watching tv and Dust and Cross playing Uno on the floor. Before anyone could spot me I teleported outside at the front door. I couldn't save Nightmare on my own, but I don't want to get anyone else involved. I'll just go by myself. I don't even know where to start looking there's millions of aus! They could be anywhere. Wait...Could he have token him...No. That's to obvious. I'll check just in case. If you don't know what I'm talking about. It's Nightmare's old castle.

I teleported in front of the castle. It was big and black and....and....No! I can't be thinking of this. I have to save Nightmare...if he's here. I walk inside it was all still the same as we left it. Nothing changed. I heard something coming from the basement. I shouldn't check it out, but just in case Nightmare is here I'm willing to take that risk. I walked towards the basement door. I then started to turn the doorknob until I was picked up by my neck and someone started choking me.

~3rd Person POV~
Shattered started to chock Dream making Dream squirm trying to get free. "It's no use trying to get free." Shattered said. Dream looked down at Shattered as he was up in the air. "W-where is m-my b-brother!," Dream said stuttering. Shattered just looked at Dream smiling. Dream was very confused, why was he smiling? "So naive, you really think it would be this easy.Heh. Your dead wrong." Shattered stated. Right then and there Shattered opened a portal and through Dream into it.

When Dream wen through the portal he hit a tree knocking him out almost instantly. Shattered then closed the portal leaving Dream in the middle of nowhere......

(Author's Note: Hoi! I'm almost to 1k reads! Like what the fuck!! Anyway, this is a 2 part chapter, so the next one might me out early might. Sooo. Thank you all for the support🥺. Peace Out, Girls,Guys and Non-binary Pals ✌️)