Chapter 1:The Day the Gardian Fell

"Brother please!" Dream said, as nightmare tightened the grip of his tentacles on dream. "So pathetic. How can you even call yourself a hero? You couldn't even save me." Nightmare said, slowly crushing dream.  "I-I'm sorry I c-couldn't save you! I-" Dream was cut off when Nightmare cracked one of Dream's bones. "Gahhh!" Dream screamed loudly. "Heh. I should kill you right here right now!" Nightmare half yelled. Dream looked at Nightmare as tears started to fall down from his eye sockets. "Nightmare please! I-I'm sorry." Dream said. Nightmare's grin on his face went away into a frown. "He's never called me by my name." Nightmare thought to himself. Sone after he let dream go, letting him fall to the ground. "Whatever. I'll spare this time." Nightmare said in a annoyed tone. With that said Nightmare teleported away, leaving Dream on the ground crying. "I-I'm sorry." Were Dream's last words before passing out.

"Dream! Dream wake up!" Ink said shaking Dream. Dream slowly started to open his and look at Ink. "W-what.Ink?" Dream said sitting up. "Oh, your awake." Ink said letting go of Dream and helping him up."What happened?" Dream said standing up and looking at Ink. "Well I was doing my daily check on the Au's and I saw one of them was destroyed. I went to go check it out and found you here on the ground." Ink said looking at Dream. "O-oh." Dream said. Ink started to look at Dream with a confused look on his face. "So. Do you know what happened before you passed out or?" Ink said looking at Dream. "I-I felt negative emotions here and when I went to go check it out I saw N-nightmare and." Dream started to say, but then stopped after remembering what happened. "I don't think I need to hear anymore. Let's get you back home. Ok?" Ink said splashing paint on the ground and holding his hand out. "Ok." Dream said grabbing Ink's hand. Both of them turned to ink and were teleported home.

When they arrived at home Blue was coming down the stairs. "Oh! Y'all are back!" Blue said walking down the stairs. "Hi Blue." Dream said letting go of Ink's hand. Dream then felt a pain near his ribs and winced at the pain. Ink notice this and had a concerning look on his face. "Dream are you ok?" Ink said helping Dream to the couch. Blue rushed over and tried to help, but Dream stopped them. "I-I'm fine guys. Really!" Dream said looking at both of the skeletons with a weak smile on his face. "You sure?" Blue said not buying the whole "I'm fine!" act. "I'm sure!" Dream said still smiling at the two. Blue and Ink looked at each other and then back at Dream. "Alright. We will leave you alone. Make sure to get some rest though, it's late." Ink said. Dream nodded at Ink while Ink and Blue walked away. When Dream finally saw the two walk upstairs, he lifted his shirt to see that one of his bones were cracked.  "I forgot about that." Dream mumbled to himself.

Dream then began to heal himself, fixing the cracked bone. Once Dream was finished he pulled down his shirt, got up and walked to his room. Dream then arrives at his room, opening it and sitting on his bed. "What would happen if I ate a negativity apple?" Dream thought to himself. The same line that Nightmare said playing in his head over and over "You'll never understand how I feel!" That's when Dream notice he was crying. "I'll know how you feel brother. Don't worry." Dream said to himself, wiping the tears of his face. He then proceeded to lay down and drift off sleep.

The next day Dream was woken up by his alarm. Dream had to get up earlier than Ink and Blue, so he tries to stay as quiet as he can during the mornings. After Dream got ready he headed out, making a portal to Dreamtale. When he arrived he searched for anything that Nightmare didn't destroy. That's when he saw it the last negativity apple. "Brother would be happy. Wouldn't he?" Dream said to himself, holding the apple. Dream shook that question out of his head and proceeded to contact Nightmare. The only way he could be able to contact Nightmare was with a lot of negativity, or seeing him in the dreamworld. Dream didn't eat the apple yet, so he went with the second option. Dream found somewhere to sit and drifted off to sleep, going into the dreamworld. After a couple of minutes looking around Dream spotted Nightmare. "Brother!" Dream said walking towards Nightmare with a fake smile on his face. "Heh. Even after I almost kill you, your still trying to talk to me." Nightmare said in a cold tone. "I-I need you to come to Dreamtale." Dream said nervously. Nightmare just looked at Dream with a confused look. "This better be good." Nightmare responded. Dream nodded his head looking at Nightmare. Soon after Nightmare disappeared from the dreamworld, meaning he woke up and was on his way to Dreamtale. Dream quickly woke up and went to the tree holding the apple.

Soon after Nightmare arrived. "What did you want?" Nightmare asked looking at Dream who had his back faced towards him. "I wanted to know what you felt like. All the pain you felt." Dream said, turning around facing Nightmare. Nightmare spotted the apple and put a frown on his face. "Y-your bluffing you wouldn't!" Nightmare half yelled. Dream's smile grew bigger. "I would never bluff to you brother." Dream said holding the apple up to his mouth(?). "Wait Dream don't-" Nightmare tried to say but it was to late, Dream had already taken a bite. Nightmare had to watch as his brother was consumed by negativity. Not long after Dream was completely consumed. "He. Is this what you felt like? Is this what you wanted!?" Dream yelled at Nightmare. "No! This isn't what I wanted!"  Nightmare said, turning back into his passive form due to seeing his brother like this. "Heh. It's a little to late for that now." Dream said coldly. Then Dream summoned a tentacle and started to choke Nightmare. "Now you see how I felt! Hopeless. What was that you said to me? Oh ya I remember so Pathetic." Dream said choking Nightmare even more. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't h-have done-" Nightmare tried to say, but was cut off by Dream choking him more. "D-Dream please." Nightmare said as tears rolled down his face. Dream let go letting Nightmare drop to the ground. "It's Shattered now." Dream said looking down at Nightmare. "I-I'm sorry." Nightmare  said through tears.

"It's a little to late to say sorry." Shattered said in a annoyed tone. With that said Shattered made a portal and walked through it leaving Nightmare on the ground in tears. Nightmare was all alone in the only place we never liked. "I-I'm sorry Dream. I-I'll make it up to you. I-I'm promise." Nightmare said as he wiped the tears from his face.

This was the day the Positive Guardian fell.

(Authors note: Well this is my first time writings story. I hoped you liked it Chapter 2 will be coming out in a few days. Also if you finished reading this you read 1249 words)