Chapter 6: No Place like Home

Everyone was shocked of what they heard. Outer knew. Why didn't he tell anyone? Why did he keep it to himself? "Why'd you tell Outer?" Killer asked. I d1dn't t3ll him. He figureD it 0ut aNd th3n hE figured out th@t I knew @bout 1t." Error said. Killer looked at Outer, who had fallen asleep on him. Ink noticed the intense vibe in the room, so he tried to lighten the mood. "Sooo. Since y'all have nowhere to stay I made y'all a house." Ink said looking at Nightmare. "Where is it?" Nightmare asked in response. Ink then opened a portal and when Nightmare looked at it he saw a three story house with a balcony on the third floor and it was in the forest. "Why so big?" Nightmare asked."Well. I honestly don't know why I built it that big." Ink said. Nightmare knew Ink was lying. "Can you at least show me around?" Nightmare asked. Ink looked at Nightmare then back at the portal. "Sure!" Ink responded.

Ink walked through the portal with Nightmare following behind him. They both walked in the house to see a kitchen and a living room a couple feet away from the kitchen and stairs in the back of the house. There was hallway near the stairs that was leading to two bedrooms. "This is nice." Nightmare said. "Thank you!" Ink responded. Ink then lead Nightmare upstairs. When they arrived upstairs their was a hallway with three bedrooms and at the end of the hallway was a bathroom and another set of stairs was behind them. Nightmare just looked around and looked at the stairs behind them. "Theirs already five bedrooms why is their another set of stairs?" Nightmare asked Ink. Ink just froze. "Let's go upstairs." Ink said avoiding the question. Nightmare just rolled his eye lights and followed Ink upstairs. When they got up their, there was two more bedrooms with another living room and bathroom to the right of the second bedroom.

"When did you have time to do this?!" Nightmare said. Ink just smiled, "Well I was board." Ink said. Nightmare knew that Ink was lying, he wanted everyone to live together. "What do you really want?" Nightmare asked Ink. Ink looked at Nightmare with a nervous look on his face. "W-what do you mean? I don't want anything. Just sh-" Ink started, but was cut off by Nightmare "You want us to live together don't you?" Nightmare said. Ink then started doing his rainbow blush of embarrassment. "I-I." Was all that Ink could get out before stopping himself. "I'm right aren't I?" Nightmare asked. "Y-yea." Ink said his blush fading away. "You could've just said something." Nightmare stated. Ink just looked down. "W-well can we?" Ink asked slightly looking up. Nightmare then looked at Ink. "I don't see why not." Nightmare shrugged "But we have to ask the others." Nightmare continued. Ink went back to standing normally and nodded.

(This is where the laziness comes in. 😩)

Ink then made a portal back to the Star Sanses base to tell or ask everyone. Ink and Nightmare went through the portal and told everyone about moving in together and to Ink's surprise everyone agreed. Everyone then went back to the house Ink built and they all claimed their rooms. They all got settled in their rooms got to know each other and everything. was. "perfect."

~5 months later~

It's been 5 months since the Star Sanses and Bad Sanses moved in together. It was chaos, but at the same time it was fun. They had some laughs they had some fights but nothing to big. Everything was perfect. Everyone was happy. Until... Nightmare and Dream were hanging out on the couch watching some tv then all of sudden Dream rushes to the bathroom only to throw up black goop. "W-what?" Dream said putting his hand to his mouth(?). After Dream said that Nightmare came and knocked on the door "Dream you ok?" He said. Dream then turned around and said "I'm fine!" Nightmare then said ok and walked away. When Nightmare walked away something emerged from the goop in front of Dream. There came Shattered a totally different person from Dream. "W-what?" Dream said in confusion. The goopy figure in front of him then opened his one eye and looked at Dream with a huge grin on his face. "You didn't think you actually got rid of me did you?" Shattered said looking at Dream. "I-I" Dream tried to say but Shattered summoned a tentacle and started choking him. "I'll be leaving. But don't you think about telling anyone about this got that?" Shattered said. Dream responded with a nod and Shattered let him go and teleported away.

"Dream you've been in there for a while now. Are you sure your ok?" Nightmare asked knocking on the door. Dream quickly answered so Nightmare wouldn't get worried "I-I'm fine! Really." Dream said with a stutter. Nightmare didn't sound convinced so he told Dream he was coming in then he opened the door only to see Dream with a little bit of black goop on his clothes on the floor sitting. "Dream!" Nightmare yelled as he rushed towards Dream. Luckily everyone wasn't in the house at the time, so no one heard Nightmare. Dream stood up with the help of Nightmare and they walked towards the living room and to the couch they were sitting at before. "I-I'm fine." Dream said. "No you aren't!" Nightmare yelled in response. Nigh then walked towards the kitchen, grabbed some paper towels and walked back to Dream handing him the paper towels. Dream wiped himself off and then looked back a Nightmare. He had a worried look on his face.

(Author's Note: My movtivatikn came back!)

Dream noticed this and tried to calm Nightmare down by bringing him in a hug. Nightmare buried his head in Dream's chest(?) and started sobbing quietly. "I don't want to l-lose you again." Nightmare said, full blown crying at that point. "Shhh. I'm fine. Really!" Dream said, rubbing Nightmare's back(?) trying to calm him down. Nightmare's crying slowed down a bit as his purple tears stained Dream's shirt. They stayed like that for while and Nightmare's crying soon turned into little sniffles. "Are you calm now?" Dream asked. Nightmare just tried to nod in response but failed miserably, but Dream knew what he was trying to do. "C-can we lay down?" Nightmare mumbled. Dream just laid back and Nightmare got on the side of him and they stayed like that and fell asleep.

~3 hours later~
Blue and Ink came back from looking for Blue's scarf. You see one day Blue dropped his scarf while he was walking one day a couldn't find it since, this is like the 4th day looking for it. "I can't believe we couldn't find it!" Blue half yelled. "Well look again tomorrow but fo-" Ink started, but then stopped when he saw Dream and Nightmare on the couch. "What are you looking at" Blue asked. Ink pointed at the couch and Blue looked over. Blue immediately took his phone out and took a picture. That's when Nightmare slightly moved and both of them teleported away.

Shattered then closed the see through portal. "They really thought everything is perfect. Tch. Just you wait. You won't have your happy ending." Shattered said.

(Author's Note: Wow, that took longer than I expected. Umm. The next one will be out in one or two weeks depends on what I'm feeling. This one was released early! Anyway just want to say thank you again for over 300 reads. That's absolutely mental, can't believe people read my trash stuff. Anyway 1295 words!)