Chapter 7: The Return of Shattered

(Takes place in the morning after the last chapter. Also POVs now!)

~Dream's P.O.V~
I woke up only to find out I fell asleep on the couch. I tried to get up but something pulled me back down. Then I remembered what happened last night. Shattered is back. But something else happened last night. Nightmare and I cuddled on the freaking couch! I started blushing really hard. I calmed down and managed to teleport from the position I was in only to find out that Blue and Ink where standing there with their phones. "How long have y'all been standing there?" I asked them. They just looked at each other. Ink looked at me and Blue looked at his phone. "Like since 6 at night." Blue responded.

I just looked at them in pure surprise "Aren't y'all tired?" I said in just pure shock. "Who needs sleep when there was a ship right here getting ready to sail!" Ink explained. It took me a minute to process what Ink meant by that. He thinks we like each other more than brothers! No no no. That can't be right? Even though I was think this stuff in my head on my face I was covered with bright yellow blush. "Someone's embarrassed." Blue said with so much enthusiasm in his voice. This only made me blush harder to the point where my light yellow blush was now dark yellow.

~Nightmare's P.O.V~
I woke up only to be greeted with so noise. When I sat up I saw Dream blushing dark yellow? And Blue and Ink teasing him. Why would they do that? I got up from the couch and went to Dream,Ink and Blue. "What are y'all talking about?" I asked. Dream then covered his face with his hands. I was hella confused until Blue pulled out his phone a showed me a picture of me and Dream asleep on the couch cuddling together. I started to blush a dark purple instead of light purple because I was blushing so hard. "Our work here is done!" Ink said. Blue nodded and then they both teleported away.

Dream turned to me still blushing, but not as hard. "I-I'm sorry about that." Dream said rubbing the back of his skull. I had to look up to look at him which was kinda unfair. "It's ok." I said back. Dream then sighed in relief and pulled me into a hug. "I just don't want to lose you again." Dream said. I hugged him back.

~Blue's P.O.V~
Me and Ink where just standing near the door frame peaking in on the living room to see Dream and Nightmare hugging. This lasted for who knows how long. I think Dream sensed me and Ink's positive emotions because he noticed us. He instantly let go of Nightmare "What are you guys doing!" Dream shouted. Me and Ink quickly teleported away, leaving Dream and Nightmare alone.

~No ones P.O.V~
"Who were you talking to?" Nightmare asked Dream. Dream sighed and looked at Nightmare "No one!" Dream said. Nightmare just shrugged his shoulders. "Well I'm going to Outertale. See ya!" Nightmare said before making a portal to Outertale. Nightmare then sat down on the ledge and looked at the stars. It was peaceful. Everything was good again, there was truce and no more fighting or wars. Shattered was gone. Or that's what Nightmare thought at least. All of a sudden Nightmare was wrapped in a black tentacle with a yellow tint to it.

~Nightmare's P.O.V~
Shattered was back and he got me. I was lifted of the ground and took somewhere. I couldn't even see his face, my back was towards his as he carried me. I was then put down somewhere and I was face-to-face with Shattered. "It's been a while. Hasn't it? Nightmare." Shattered stated. I just looked at him. This couldn't be happening, things were just starting to get perfect.

~3rd Person P.O.V(Sorry)~
All of sudden Shattered picked Nightmare up by his neck with one of his tentacles. "You better not be thinking of a way you can escape." Shattered said. Nightmare shook his head or at least tried to. Shattered knew what he was trying to do so he let him go, making Nightmare drop to the ground. "Why are you doing this?" Nightmare asked. "Stop asking questions before I dust you." Shattered said coldly. Nightmare's eyes(?) widened and he backed away from Shattered as slowly as he could. Shattered noticed this and grabbed Nightmare by the waist with his tentacle and lifted him in the air near his face.

All of sudden Shattered kissed Nightmare. Nightmare pulled away and looked at Shattered in surprise. All Shattered did was grin.

~Nightmare's P.O.V~
Shattered kissed me! We pulled apart and I just stared at him. I started to feel sleepy all of sudden. "Sweet Dreams~" was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

(5 minutes Later)

~3rd Person P.O.V~
Nightmare then woke up in a bed with a chain on his hand. They looked like Handcuffs a bit out there was a vain connected to them that lead to a wall. Nightmare got up from the bed and looked around wondering where he was. Then it hit him, Shattered had captured him! Nightmare started to out walking around the place and what looked to be a cell. All of sudden there was keys opening the door to the cell and the person that opened it was Shattered himself. "What do you want from me!" Nightmare basically screamed at Shattered. Shattered stepped closer to Nightmare as he backed up into a wall. Shattered put a finger(?) under Nightmare's chin to lift his head up and look at him. "Why don't you go back to your corrupted form and make this a lot easier." Shattered said. Nightmare looked away not answering.

~"Guess will have to do it the hard way"~ Shattered thought. He then backed away from Nightmare and looked down at him. "You know. No one really cares about you." Shattered stated. "T-that's not true!" Nightmare yelled back. Shattered then kept going on and on about how people isn't care about him, how people only pretend to be his friend and that everyone hates him. Nightmare kept denying and denying all of this. Soon black goop started to come from his eyes(?) and his mouth(?). (If you want to see what it looks like. Go to the picture above.). Shattered's plan was working.

~Nightmare's P.O.V~
This couldn't be happening. I was going back to my corrupted form. Dream couldn't find me either because he can only sense positivity or when there was hella amounts of negativity. This wouldn't cause him to come here because Shattered is blocking the negativity from getting out. I needed to contact him before it was to late. I tried thinking of happy thoughts maybe that would send him here, but it didn't work. Soon half of my body was back to its corrupted form. I didn't want this to happen. Why was he doing this to me. "STOP!" I yelled and goop went away. Shattered didn't look so pleased about what I just did.

All of sudden I was picked up by my neck "You shouldn't have done that." Shattered said to me. He started chocking me to the point I felt like I was about to pass out. He then dropped me and I started gasping for air. Tears started to form in my eye sockets and one even dropped. I looked up at Shattered only to see him smiling down at me. God...How much I hated that smile of his. He leaned down to be and said "I hop you learned your lesson." He said. I wanted to hit him so bad, but couldn't knowing that I might get hurt again.

Shattered then left the cell locking it leaving me here alone. I'm...all...alone...

~With Dream~
~Dream's P.O.V~

Nightmare has been gone for a long time now. I mean he can take care of himself, but I'm just worried I'll lose him again. No! I shouldn't be thinking like that. I pulled out my phone and tried to call Nightmare, but he didn't answer. Alright that's okay. I'll just wait a couple minutes for him to respond.
~20 minutes later~
It's been 20 minutes since I last called him and 2 hours since he left! One single walk doesn't take that long. Wait. What if Shattered got to him! I should've told him about Shattered! Why do I always have to be so stupid. I don't even know where to start looking! Where could he be!

(This part be confusing so here: nightmare:?dream)

He might be alone....
I'm all alone....
He might be hurt....
My head hurts....
Why is this happening

(Author's Note: Hello! Sorry I uploaded late:( but I promise I'll upload on time next Friday. Also I came up with my online name. Galaxy, I think it's nice. Anyway ~This is Galaxy signing out with 1509 words!