Chapter 10: Dark Times

~3rd Person POV~

When Dream shot is arrow a bright shine came from it making everyone look away for a couple of seconds. The arrow was suppose to hit.....Nightmare because he was leaving with everyone else......but what Shattered and Dream didn't know is that Ink took the hit, but he wouldn't die. Confused? Well lets go back when Dream and Shattered were talking, while Blue and Horror were watching.

~Flashback starts~

Horror and Blue were watching Dream and Shattered talk, but they knew it wasn't really them talking now. Ink and Error were there to. "So, if Dream tries to shoot someone I'll jump in front and block." Ink told them. "N0." Error said calmly. "Error we have to!" Blue basically yelled at Error. "Why c@n't I d0 it?" Error questioned. "Because you'll crash. We can't have that now can we sweetheart?" Ink said in a flirty tone. "I-I guess not" Error said without glitching.(I don't even know at this point) All of them knew that plan, they were just waiting for the action to happen.

~Flashback Ends~

Error then opened a portal, wrapped some strings around Ink and pulled him through, closing the portal behind him. Dust came back and pulled Nightmare out of there, since he was still in shock.

~Shattered's POV~
How did they escape!! What is this little bitch not fucking telling me. I turned around to face Dream. He was smiling. This little fucker. I walked up to him and started chocking him with my own hands. "What the fuck didn't you tell me." I said. "I-I didn't know" He said. This little lair. I through him against a wall only to hear something crack. Great, I cracked his skull.

~Dream's POV~
*Crack* Ow. I think Shattered cracked my skull. I looked up and saw him looking at me frowning. Everything is moving, I feel dizzy.

~3rd Person POV~
And with that Dream passed out. Shattered was annoyed by this. How could he be so weak?  Shattered picked Dream up with his tentacle and then teleported them to a different au. "This is aggravating." Shattered said to himself. Everyone has escaped Dream was passed out........or was he?

Dream could wake up anytime he wanted to. He was just I. The Dreamworld talking with Nightmare. "Everyone hates you." Nightmare said. Dream just looked up at him. "Can you tell them the plan? Why I really made the deal?" Dream asked Nightmare. Nightmare just stared at him. "What if they say I'm making it up for them to stop hating you?" Nightmare asked Dream. "W-what if they don't help you." Nightmare said, tears coming down his face now. "I-i can't lose you again." Nightmare said, now full on crying. Dream walked up to Nightmare and hugged him. "Hey. It's okay. The least we can do is try telling them." Dream said in soft southing voice. "B-but I can't loose you again, I....I love you to much to loose you." Nightmare said. mumbling the last part, but loud enough for Dream to hear.

"I love you to brother." Dream said, breaking the hug. "B-but I love you more t-than a brother." Nightmare said, looking down.

~Dream's POV~
Nightmare loves me more than a brother?!?! I don't know what to say. I'm- so glad!! I wanted to say the same thing for ages, but I guess I didn't have to. Nightmare waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my trance. "Dream are you there?" Nightmare said to me.

~3rd Person POV~

"Yea I'm here." Dream responded to Nightmare. "I knew this was a bad idea." Nightmare told Dream looking at Dream. Before Dream could respond Nightmare spoke first "I'll tell them about the plan. Lets just hope they believe me." He said before leaving the Dreamworld. Dream then left to causing him to wake up. "Good your finally up." Shattered said. Dream just looked at him with disbelief. "You talked to Nightmare?" Shattered asked. Dream nodded.

Confused? Let me explain. Dream told Nightmare that Dream is actually betraying Shattered, but what Nightmare didn't know is that Dream was lying, he wasn't betraying Shattered. What was actually going to happen is Shattered was going to kill everyone, but Nightmare....Crazy ain't it? Anyways back onto the story shall we :).

"Good. We'll attack tomorrow." Shattered said. All Dream did was node, knowing he was going to die......or was he :).

~Nightmare's POV~
I had to tell the others that Dream was on our side. Dream wouldn't betray us! I'm getting off topic. After we left, we went back to the house. Ink was gonna be fine, he was just sleeping right now. This is going to be hard, how do I tell them? They just might not believe me. "Nightmare?" Blue called out to me. I turned around to see him looking confused. "Are you okay?" He asked again. I just looked at him and nodded.

I guess he didn't believe me because he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me through a portal he made. Why'd he take me to Outertale? "I know your lying" Blue told me. How do I respond to that?!? I'll just tell him. "Blue, me and Dream have a plan, he isn't actually working with Shattered." I told him. He just looked at me and smiled. Why is he smiling? "Wow your more gullible than me!" Blue said, while laughing.

Why would he say that! Dream really is working with us! Isn't he? "Dream is playing you. He isn't actually on our side." Blue said calming down I'm his laughter.

Was this really happening?

(Author's Note: Wow ummm. There were lots of twist in this chapter. Anyways, thank you all for the support. Ummm anyway next chapter out next Friday! 976 words!)