Chapter ~ 19

Sana sneakily comes into her house.

Vani: Where were you Sana? We were all searching for you.

Sana: Aaa.. Aaa.. Mumma.. Siddu..

Vani: You went to meet Sidharth?

Sana nods with a blush.

Vani: Okay, next time inform someone. We were panicking when you went missing. Prema also said you weren't there. Did you go out with him?

Sana: Hmmm.. Mumma I am hungry, I want breakfast.

Vani: Yeah  wash your hands and come, I'll serve.

Sana sighs and runs to her room. She was blushing like a newly married girl in everyone's presence. She was enjoying the hide and seek and sneakily meeting her own husband.
.
.
.

It was time for Sidharth and Sana to go back to Mumbai. This visit they were leaving on a happy note compared to their initial one. Everyone was happy that Sidharth and Sana were happy in their life. That's what every parent wants for their kids.

Amol gave a long hug to Sana. He was the one who missed her most. They hug their parents and take their blessings.

Vani: (whispers to Sana) Sana, usually parents don't say this but I am telling you with a different intention. Please don't get pregnant until we get you married in the eyes of society. It's just a little over 8 months more to get you both married.

Sana blushingly nods. Sidharth gave a curious look as to what were the mother-daughter duo discussing about. They start the car and start their journey back.

Sidharth: Sana, what were you and aatya talking when we left? You were fully red like tomato.

Sana: (Hugs him from side as he drove) Mumma said not to get pregnant before our 1st anniversary i.e. our re-marriage.

Sidharth starts laughing.

Sidharth: Very true. We are having a tough time to hide our marriage now, if we aren't careful than hiding a baby will be impossible. It will be a permanent no entry to our parent's home.

Sana: Hmmm.. True! I enjoyed our visit a lot Siddu. It was differently adventurous and blissful at a same time.

Sidharth: Yeah! Especially those attempts to meet you was quiet adventurous.

They both laugh reminiscing the memories they created.
.
.
.
Three months later:

There was a knock on the door. Sidharth opens it. It was the real estate broker who got them this house on rent.

Broker: How are you Bhosle Sir?

Sidharth: I am fine. How are you?

Broker: Very well, thank you! I came here to talk to you about the house. I heard Mrs. Bhosle was hospitalized few months back. See people have indifferent opinion about the flats on this floor. They are linking her hospitalization to the haunted story. The owners are ready to sell their flats for peanuts. The owner of your flat has got a buyer now and he wants the flat to be vacated as early as possible.

Sidharth: What are you talking? We have an agreement with him for 11 months. How can he break it?

Broker: Bhosle Saheb, He is ready to take any penalty for contract breakage as well but he is admant to sell it.

Sidharth: But where will we go? You yourself told me how difficult it is to find a house for rent.

Broker: Should I suggest you something? Why don't you buy the neighborhood flat 304? It's 3 bedroom flat selling at lesser price than this 1 bedroom flat. In future you will have your kids, you will need a bigger house as well. Anyways you are brave enough to stay here. In future you will be in profit.