Chapter ~ 10

Sidharth and Sana reach the marriage registrar's office early morning even before it opened. They filled in the form and submitted it to the registrar along with all the necessary documents. The registrar asked them certain questions and than asked them to sign the marriage registration document. They got their certificate by noon.

Sidharth immediately called the broker and they made an rental agreement on that day itself. They both paid the deposit amount.

Sidharth: Sana I think we should shift tomorrow itself because if we don't then we will be paying dual rent for the PG and the apartment.

Sana: Yes, I agree but we need to buy lots of things before we shift. And Siddu.. I.. I..

Sidharth: What?

Sana: I don't know cooking. Mumma did all the cooking, I only did chopping and grating occasionally. (Makes a puppy face)

Sidharth: Don't worry, I know how to cook a bit.

Sana: Do you really know how to cook? (Shocked)

Sidharth: I said little bit. Don't expect 5 star food!

Sana: 3 star?

Sidharth: No

Sana: 2 Star?

Sidharth: No

Sana: 1 star?

Sidharth: Hmm.. may be!! (Laughed)

Sana: Don't worry, I'll manage... To eat!! (Teases him with her tongue out)

Sidharth: VeDi {Mad}

Sana: GaaDav {Donkey}

Sidharth: Gapp, nai tar jevan nahi baNawnaar {Keep Quite, Else I won't cook}

Sana: Sowiee!! (Held her ears)

He slaps her softly on her head.

Sidharth: Let's list out things we need urgently. A cooking gas, some utensils.. hmm.. fridge?

Sana: For now let's manage buying fresh veggies everyday, will buy fridge after we get our first salary..

Sidharth: Hmm.. washing machine

Sana: I'll wash them with hands until we get salary..

Sidharth: Furnitures we can buy slowly.. we need bed.

Sana: Yeah, 2 beds! One for you and one for me.

Sidharth: Yeah right, but there is only one room, how do we fit 2 beds inside.

Sana: Will check that in the store.
.
.
.
The next morning, they both vacate their PG and Hostel and shift their luggage to the new house. Later they go for shopping.

They buy all the kitchen items first along with vegetables and groceries. Later they go to the bedding store.

Sana: Siddu, we don't have much money left, we can't spend money on bed frame, will just buy mattress.

Sidharth: Yeah, I didn't think that our money will deplete so quickly with kitchen items itself.

They check the mattress prices.

Sana: Siddu buying 2 single mattress is costlier, will have to go for 1 double bed mattress. Else we won't be left with money for the whole month grocery and transport expenses.

Sidharth: I'll buy a mat for myself, you can sleep on mattress.

Sana: No, it's okay we can share the bed.