Chapter ~ 12

Before starting, let me announce that the battle between Sidharth Anand and Shehnaaz Dalal has just begun in my story "Ms. Haughty vs Mr. Thrifty" (Yes, I changed their names from Angad & Sonia - from their screen name to the name which has created emotion and connect with us)

Updated the 3rd chapter on it. Go on read it!!

 Go on read it!!

The book 👇

Let's continue with our story now

______________________________

Sana woke up to find Sidharth holding her with a firm grip around her belly to avoid her from falling down from that small bed. He was spooning her from back.

She realised how precious the moment was to wake up in the embrace of a powerful man who would melt like a wax if anything happens to her.

If that strong physique of his was worth dieing for than his soft and caring heart was all the reason to live. A slight moment and his grip gets firmer than before. Though he was sleeping she knew his heart and brain was on attentive towards her safety and protection.

She turned her face to him and his eyes opened. They both gazed into each other's eyes without blinking or talking, fearing to lose that eye contact. Their heads moved closer in trance.

There was knock on the door. They both sat straight as if they were doing some crime. The nurse enters along with the doctor.

Doctor: Good Morning! How are you feeling Sana?

Sana: Very well, thank you doctor!

Doctor: Good!! You are brave, you deserve a chocolate! The real ones! (Winked)

All three laughed and the nurse smiled.

Doctor: The nurse will take you blood pressure and temperature. Open your mouth and show you tongue. (Flashes his torch on her throat and then checks her eyes pulling down the lashes) Good! Nurse.. (Signals her to take BP and temperature) By the way, how did the chocolate taste?

Sana: (giggled) Horrible, I will never have it again in my life!

Doctor: You shouldn't as well!!