Chapter ~ 16

TanushreeRoy862 thanks for giving out the spoiler.. 😄 I thought it would take longer if I included it in my previous chapter so I kept it for my this chapter. 🤗❤️

__________________________

There was a knock on the window glass. Sana sat up straight in the driving seat and looked at the window. It was a police constable.

They looked at each other feeling scared. She lowered her window glass as she gulped.

Constable: Kai chale itte? Hech karaila yeta tumhi itte? {What's going on here? Do y'all come here to do such things?}

Sana: S.. sorry Sir!

Constable: Sorry? Weren't y'all ashamed to do such things on the road? Now why are y'all being sorry? Come out of the car you two..

They get down from the car.

Sidharth: We are married couple, Sir.

Constable: Don't fool me. You two look too young to be married.

Sana: No! Seriously, we are married. See this.

She opens her gallery and shows him the picture of marriage certificate. Constables looks at it.

Constable: So? Does that give you license to do such things in public places? Don't y'all have your house to do this? Come now, I'll take you both to your in-laws house, the lockup.

Sana: But it was just a kiss.. (turns to Sidharth) tell him na.. It's all because of you. If you hadn't been angry, we wouldn't have been standing here?

Sidharth: Are you nuts? Did I ask you to kiss? I told you to drive home.

Constable: Arey arey..

Sana: One minute! (Shows palm to constable and turns to Sidharth) Yeah, my fault! That shameless Suraj he self invited to spoil our date, that's my fault? When I denied him the lift politely, you were the one who agreed to it.

Sidharth: Oh!! I broke my friendship with Monica, to support you but you prioritized Suraj over me? You can disrespect my friends but can't say anything to your friends.

Constable: Hello.. hold on..

Sana: You please hold on.. (back to Sidharth) Did Suraj touch me even once? He was polite enough to stand away while speaking. Your Monica was leaning over you. If I had to not interrupt then she would have jumped into your lap as well. And you have so much regrets breaking friendship with her then go back and talk to her.

Sidharth: So that you get chance to speak to Suraj?

Sana: What? I'll break your jaw now..

Sidharth: Try touching.. Constable Sir will hang you! Isn't it Sir?

Constable: Huh?

Sana: I will ask his wife if I was incorrect.

Sidharth: Yeah, you can't manage your home and you want to break his relationship now?

Sana: I am sure he is much nicer person than you are. Isn't it Sir?

Sidharth: For you everyone is saint than your own husband!

Constable goes and stands between the two.

Constable: Shut up you two else I'll push this latti in your mouth. Do you have sense? Husband and wife should love and support each other. But you two are fighting like cats and dogs. Can't y'all stay lovingly?

Sana: That's what I was doing few minutes back when you interrupted. I retaliated with love to calm him down else this would have turned into a fight before.