Chapter ~ 14

It was a lazy weekend for both where they flirted with each other in bed. The doorbell rings and Sidharth attends to it. There was a parcel for them. He takes it and goes back.

Sana: What is it Siddu?

Sidharth: I don't know, let me see. Arey! It's from Aayi.

Sana: Open it fast!

Sidharth: Yeah, wait. (Opens it) It's a.. book!

Sana: Book? What book?

They both sit together leaning on to the headrest of the bed.

Sidharth: It's Shivu dada's diary!

Sana: What? Why did aayi send it to us? What is in it?

Sidharth finds few bookmarks and he opens it. There was a letter from Prema.

He reads it out aloud:

I found this in Shivam's bag and I started reading it remembering him. I think you should read it too.

On the diary
I saw Sana after 3 years, she has turned into a gorgeous lady. I never paid attention to her, I know she secretly admired me before I left for Army training. I have seen Sidharth admiring her too and I know he likes her. Aayi said he didn't come here after he went to Mumbai.

2nd bookmark:
I spoke to Sidharth indirectly about Sana, he ignored the topic. This confirms that they aren't in touch. I am so happy.

3rd bookmark:
Today I gave a letter to Sana asking her to be intouch with me. She didn't take any interest in me since I returned. I liked the attention she gave me earlier but now she is behaving so normal. This letter will bring back her attention towards me.

4th bookmark:
I am going back home after 3 years. Sana and I have been in touch for all this years but she still doesn't seem to be so much into this long distance relationship. Aayi has forced Sidharth to come home, I fear they might get back together. I can't let her slip through my life.

5th bookmark:
Sana ignored me when she saw Sidharth with me. Her eyes were following him. I saw him avoiding her too but I know he still likes her. I know how to break what they have left between them.

6th bookmark:
The pleasure I got to see him in pain when he dropped her at the cross roads. I will tear them apart bit by bit. That day, he insulted me by showing my mistake and solving the math problem infront of Sana and her mother. I always got attention from everyone but that day he stole it from me.

He secured rank in his 10th and the way everyone praised him. I felt ignored hence I chose to show them how brave I am. I want them to praise me and feel proud of me so I joined army.

Hell! She doesn't even allow me to touch her. I ought to do something to get her permanently in my life.

7th bookmark:
She denied my plan of faking her pregnancy. I wouldn't have required to fake it if she was comfortable with me it could have been a real report. I am not going to give up, I am still going to send a fake report today to her house. I will make her marry me before I go back on duty. I fear if I don't get married to her, Sidharth might snatch her away from me. I won't let him win over me at any cost!

There was another letter from Prema on the last page.

Sidharth, I thought of hiding this book and destroying it first but I thought about how much injustice we did to you. It is much more needed to tell you the truth to get your and Sana's life better now. I can't tell you how proud I feel about you for coming ahead to protect Sana's integrity.

Sana was not pregnant and I don't know if you know this fact. She accepted the blame to save Shivam's image in front of everyone. I will be indebted to her for this forever. I am glad that you two got married and all I want to say is be happy and accept each other whole heartedly. It's destiny which has tied you together so never ever let it break.