Chapter ~ 17

Sana: Siddu, Did you take the Tiffin box?

Sidharth: Yes! Did you turn off the lights, fans and the gas knob?

Sana: Oh! Yeah! Wait, I need to turn off the gas knob!

Sidharth: Quick Sana.

Sana: Yeah! Have you taken the keys?

Sidharth: Ho ga! Chal laukar! {Yeah, Let's go, Quickly}

He locks the door and they start their car all set to go to their home town.

Sana: Ganapati Bappa!

Sidharth: Moreya!!

Sana: Siddu, I am so excited. Finally we are going home after 3 long months.

She hugs his huge arm and rests her head on his shoulder as he drove the car.

Sidharth: and I am happy because you are happy! I have stayed away from everyone since 6 years, so 3 months looks short for me.

Sana: Huh? What about me? Can you stay away from me?

Sidharth: I have went through that hell once, I can't! You are like my soul!

Sana: Aww.. Siddu, I love you so much!

Sidharth: Thank you!

Sana: (frowns) What's this? Thank you? Can't you say I love you too?

Sidharth: Why do you want those same 3 words everytime? I spoke much more just few minutes back.

Sana: I want to hear it that's why!

Sidharth: Remember, what the constable told us on the date night incident. No romancing in public.

Sana: That was for acts other than talking. Idiot!

Sidharth: Aye, Be careful don't use idot, duffer, loser infront of our parents. We are only married couples not friends for them.

Sana: Siddu, where are we staying? At Bhosle house or at Gokhle house?

Sidharth: I never thought about it. But now I don't think we can stay together.

Sana: Why?

Sidharth: Because we aren't married for people other than our family, remember?

Sana: So we need to stay away from each other at our respective parent's house for four days?

Sidharth: Hmmm..

Sana and Sidharth were silent lost in their thought on spending 4 days as friends or neighbors again.

Sana: Siddu, though the idea looked bad earlier, of me and you staying away from each other but seriously it is the best thing. The thing we missed before marriage, we can relive that. Imagine we aren't married and we are lovers. Wow!! I feel tickling sensation in my stomach already thinking about it.

Sidharth: Huh? Hmmm..
.
.
.

Vani: Amol laukar ye re balla, bagh Sana aali. Ticha saaman aath geun jaa.. {Amol come quickly son, Sana is here. Take her luggage inside}

Sana zipped her jacket to cover the black beaded nuptial necklace, Sidharth and Shehnaaz glanced at each other as they said bye to each other. She opened the car door and Sidharth held her hand.

Sana: Siddu, let go, somebody will catch us redhanded.

Sidharth left her hand and face palmed.
She is already in her girlfriend character. Drama queen!!

Amol pulled her pony and she smacked him. Amol missed her banters and he was very happy to see his sister home. He took her bag inside as Sana hugged Vani.