Chapter 43// Everyone Leaves the Cafe Finally

"Well I guess we prepare now?" Sapnap offered back inside the cafe.

Everyone in the room was in the clear; No glowing eyes or twitching or primal urges to murder somone by throwing them off a cliff. Which was good, but the problem of Eret was still present. So yeah, what the hell now?

"Prepare for what? If a fox can outrun Eret in a small hallway and they can't even find him with flashlights for eyes, is it even necessary?" Techno asked. "I could beat them single handedly right now you wanted."

"We should probably play this safe." Antfrost said, "Last time we underestimated Dream he nearly killed us all." He reasoned.

"He had explosives!" Techno argued, "Just get me one of those crystal-things and I can take Eret down easily, assuming they even have those."

"Well we don't want to hurt Eret or cause a scene. Getting them in jail for a while so we can find a cure would probably be the best move." Fundy said. He knew both Eret and Dream were still there somewhere, and he was determined to find something to get them back. It was hard to do that if they were dead, murdered by Technoblade, the blood god.

"Plus if it caught the attention of people, the government might notice and try to get involved." Fundy slyly mentioned. Techno stopped arguing with a quiet huff.

"Well how do we get them in prison without a reasonable excuse?" Bad asked, "they haven't done anything illegal yet right? And Sam won't throw them in there for no reason-"

Then it clicked for Bad, he forgot to meet with Sam to explain what happened with Dream.

"Wait, I never met up with Sam! Oh my goodness. What if he lets Dream out or-"

Sapnap interrupted quickly before Bad could panic more, "Relax Bad, I took care of it."

"Wait, you what?" Bad asked, raising an eyebrow. "Took care as in met up, or took care is in-" His eyes went wide at the thought and quickly hoped it was the latter.

"I met up with Sam and explained everything. Ant and Velvet came too."

Bad looked towards Ant and Velvet, who confirmed it with a smile and a nod.

"Oh- well thanks Sapnap!" Bad said with a much more relaxed smile. It was a little odd Sapnap would take responsibility for something like that, but Bad was still grateful for it.

"I say we prepare today with armor and weapons, and then jump them tomorrow as secretly as we can." Velvet offered. "If we explain this one has the same weird stuff as Dream, Sam will probably help us out again for a bit."

"Quick kidnapping, I like it!" Skeppy said, shooting some finger guns. Bad shot him a look and Skeppy put his hands up in surrender with a nervous smile. "Hehe, just kidding!"

"That sounds like a good idea, Velvet, but do we all need to be there?" Niki asked. She didn't have anyone to fill in for the cafe and missing a full day of business wasn't ideal for her, especially since business had been weirdly slow recently. She figured it was because the Earth gate was still closed.

"I don't think so," Fundy said. "It's only Eret, and they aren't an incredible pvp god like Dream is."

George glared at Fundy from across the room. Wilbur noticed and gave a silent laugh taking a sip of coffee to hide his smile.

Sapnap spoke up, "How about me, George, Ant, and Bad go? We already have experience with it so it should hopefully go smoother this time. Just meet up somewhere, jump Eret away from people, knock them out, and get them in prison. Done and done!"