Chapter 38// Simp Squad Race!

The Simp Squad and Puffy were gathered in the small hospital room where Velvet and Skeppy had been bored out of their minds for the past two days. And they were arguing about practically nothing like the normal people they were, while Puffy rolled her eyes at the scene in the corner of the room. She could probably sort it all out in a minute if they just explained what was going on, but she did find it a little entertaining to watch them. I mean she worked in a boring hospital that was mostly empty all the time, and this was probably the most exciting thing in a while.

"Listen, I don't want to leave without Skeppy!" Bad said standing defensively next to the man who was now wearing the blue box on his head again. The tongue was angrily stuck out on the box, which Skeppy would've pointed out to annoy Bad if the two weren't so invested in arguing with Ant and Velvet across from them.

"And I want to hang out with Bad! It's boring being here alone all day." Skeppy said, sitting next to Bad and backing him up.

"Hey I'm right here!" Velvet said in protest. He had been hanging out with Skeppy in the room all morning and almost felt fake hurt that Skeppy didn't acknowledge him too. He held his hand to his chest dramatically and glared at Skeppy. Skeppy ignored him.

"Fundy told me to drag Bad along to whatever this meeting is. and I don't want to go all the way there, and then come back for you and your stubborn ass cause it's sooo important you hang out with Skeppy for a few minutes!"

"LANGUAGE YOU MUFFIN HEAD!" Bad glared at Ant and threw out his arms in front of him.

"What if we just all calm down-" Puffy tried to say over them.

"I don't see why I even need to go!" Bad crossed his arms.

"Well I don't know! Fundy just said to meet him quickly and bring you too. He hung up before I could ask or say no, but it sounded important."

Velvet intervened, "Wait- so are you ditching me if Bad's the only one that can go?" Velvet asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well he said I could bring you too since you were in the fight with Dream." Ant turned to Velvet with a slightly softer voice.

"Well then why can't I come too!?" Skeppy asked, "If I come, Bad comes, we all go, problem solved!" He exclaimed, proud of himself for solving it.

"Are you even allowed to leave yet?" Ant asked. Everyone looked towards Puffy in the corner, who was grateful the conflict was dying down, even if it was a bit fun to watch.

She nodded, "He can leave now that the gash is pretty much healed up, but you still need to take it easy." She looked towards Skeppy who nodded.

"Wait- it was healed that quickly?" Bad raised an eyebrow looking towards Skeppy's side. He'd never visited the hospital in the hub previously, but this was insanely faster than any normal hospital he'd seen anywhere else.

"Regeneration and health potions are always stocked up around here." Puffy explained, "Where are all of you heading in such a rush anyways?"

"Fundy said it was the cafe near the Earth portal." Ant said. He had completely forgotten that it was supposed to be a secret. I mean if Fundy really wanted to keep it so hidden he should've emphasized it more or chosen a better hiding spot. The cafe was like the local hangout spot for a lot of people after all. They probably should've chosen a more secret place for this.

"Can I come with you too? It'd probably be good if I can make sure nothing goes wrong for a day with these two-" She motioned towards Velvet and Skeppy "-and I'd love to visit Niki again too!"