Chapter 27// The Meeting

Fundy and Tubbo had gotten to the cafe right on time, but only Niki was there. She opened the door and let them through, locking it behind them. The sign was flipped to say closed on the outside, which was reasonable since it was being used for a meeting.

"Where is Sapnap?" Tubbo asked.

"Late, as expected," Niki said. "I'll go get some snacks for everyone while we wait for him to show up." She said happily heading to the back.

"Yay!" Tubbo exclaimed before she was even back. They took a seat at the table farthest from the windows just in case someone wanted to spy on their information. Not sus at all or anything.

Tubbo flipped open his computer and Fundy shuffled around his notes as Niki came with some drinks and snacks. A hot chocolate for Tubbo and coffees for her and Fundy, plus some delicious cookies for everyone. Tubbo started to grab at them before Niki stopped him with her hand.

"We have to save some stuff for Sapnap."

Tubbo took two cookies instead of four, and happily munched on them, when there was a knock on the glass door. It was Sapnap, with someone else?

Niki opened the door and let them through.

"Sorry I'm late guys, I had to drag this idiot out of bed." Sapnap motioned towards George next to him who looked tired and annoyed.

"Why did you bring George?" Fundy glared at the Brit who looked as unhappy about it as him.

"He's Dream's friend too. We want to know what's going on with him. Plus he was with me during the fight and probably saw some stuff." Sapnap explained.

"Why couldn't you just bring Badboyhalo or Antfrost? Didn't they actually fight?" Fundy asked. This time George glared at him.

"Antfrost won't leave RedVelvet's side who's in the hospital, and Bad is still sleeping. We gotta let him rest."

"Oh so you woke me up for this last minute, but not any of them!?" George said angrily, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well they actually fought and shifted, while you just stabbed something once." Sapnap glared back, getting annoyed at George's laziness.

"Twice, including you." George retorted back with a smirk.

Niki interrupted their little squabble by pointing to their seats and offering cookies with a wave of her hand. Sapnap gratefully took one, but George shook his head a bit to decline.

Niki started, "Ok let's get the meeting going. Fundy and Tubbo, you said you had a theory on what's going on with Dream through the texts?"

Fundy and Tubbo looked at each other nervously.

"We actually wanted to ask you about Dream first, before we tell you anything." Tubbo said.

"What no! We want to know what's going on with Dream!" George spat.

"Yeah we didn't come here just to give you data and leave!" Sapnap said, backing up George.

"Well this is a confidential case, and we need to know what you know first before we tell you." Fundy said.

"He's our friend!" George said.

"Well it's our case!" Fundy yelled back.

"HEY!" Niki yelled to get everyone's attention. Everyone stopped fighted and looked at her.

"We need to communicate here. Dream has hurt people and we know something is seriously wrong. We have to work together to solve this, and you all need to stop arguing, or we won't get anywhere. Fundy and Tubbo, explain your theory, then we will explain what happened with Dream. And if it works out we can make a plan on what to do next. No more arguing."