Chapter 11// Skeppy is Bored.

Skeppy was getting bored again. The conversation had died with RedVelvet a few minutes prior, and he couldn't think of anything to talk about. With Badboyhalo, he could talk for hours on end without getting bored, and while Velvet and his other friends were nice and all, they just didn't have the same connection.

Skeppy decided to ask the question he'd wanted to ask for a few minutes.

"Should I call Bad to see how they're doing?" Skeppy asked Velvet, holding up the communicator that Antfrost had thrown him before they left. He didn't know why he couldn't just call them normally, but he figured it might've had something to do with different dimensions or something. He really should've known that piece of information as a guard to a portal.

"I miss them too, but it's probably best not too," Velvet said with a small sigh. "They might be hunting Dream down and it could interrupt or give away their hiding spot."

"Oh come on! That only happens in movies!" Skeppy whined.

"Still better not to take the chance. Don't worry, they'll kill Dream soon and then be on their way back. Just be patient."

"I am patient!" He argued.

"Sure Skeppy, and I'm chocolate cake." Velvet said sarcastically with a smile.

Skeppy rolled his eyes and let them wander back to the crowd of people walking. Going through the portal to Earth had been put off limits for however long it took to hunt Dream, to keep the portal uncrowed in case of a fight, and Skeppy was losing his mind over it. He sighed and slouched leaning on the wall crossing his arms. 

"Why did bad leave me with all of the boring work?" He thought to himself.

-----------

Thanks for reading! Another short one I know, the short ones seem to be all bunched together on the doc I'm using. Welp, have a good day or night, bye!