Chapter 31// The Recap

Sapnap waved over to Sam to get his attention when he saw the green blur amongst the other people walking around. Sapnap called his name to get his attention, and Sam finally noticed.

"So why are we meeting here again?"

"One of the people meeting with us can't leave. Dream did a number on him and he has to stay for at least another day or so."

"Is he okay?" Sam asked with a worried tone.

"He is now." Sapnap said, leading Sam into the building.

"And what about Bad, why can't he make it?"

"He stayed up for 2 days straight and used massive amounts of magic both on Earth and the hub. He really needs to sleep. If I were to wake him up, I don't know if I could convince him to rest any longer."

Sam hummed in response.

They made their way down two hallways and turned left to a different room than the one Skeppy and Velvet had previously been in. Velvet and Ant were already there and waiting patiently for Sapnap and Sam to come in and sit down. Velvet had a thin cast on his foot and crutches next to the chair he was in, but besides that, along with some bandages on his arms and legs, he looked perfectly fine.

"Hey guys we're here now!" Sapnap called into the room to give them a heads up before they walked in as he opened the door.

"Oh Antfrost, I didn't expect to see you here!" Sam said with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

"Hey Sam! Yeah I didn't expect to be here either really. Sort of a last minute meeting I guess."

"And hello person I haven't met before!" Sam said with a wave, pausing to let them speak.

"RedVelvet, but you can call me Velvet." Velvet said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Velvet." Sam said, pulling up a chair to the small and not very functional table they had between them.

Sapnap also took a seat, and began to speak first to avoid any awkward silences.

"So we put Dream in prison, but we have to explain what happened to Sam since he works at the prison and we can't really put Dream in there for no reason."

Ant and Velvet nodded.

"So uh should we tell you the whole thing? Or just the simplified version?" Sapnap looked towards Sam.

"I have time for the whole thing as long as it's under an hour to explain?"

"Yeah probably." Antfrost shrugged. Honestly he had no idea how long it would take, but he also had no idea how he would be able to simplify his perspective into only a few seconds of talking so why not just go with the probably more awesome longer version?

"Should we just take turns explaining since we all had different perspectives?" Sapnap asked everyone.

"Good idea," Antfrost nodded. "You had the first fight, so go ahead."

Everyone looked towards Sapnap in anticipation waiting for him to start.

Sapnap took a breath letting the memories flood back to his mind. (Just imagine this like a dramatic cutscene, ok?)

"Dream was acting really strange before it all started. He couldn't talk to us straight, his movements were jerky, and really just weird in general. Then suddenly he stole some stuff, broke some things, and ran for the Earth gate, so obviously we started to chase him since whatever he was trying to do breaking all of these rules couldn't be good. He somehow got through the portal before we could catch up, and Bad and Skeppy stopped us from going in right after."